something needs to be DONE about mages....

Unrefined + NPC gear lol

Ofc you’ll be wiped out with that versus a +10-20 fully geared & gemmed player on PvP. How many Akram arena have you ever tried? Smh. Thats why you have to farm, spend hours to get to that level or to toughen up your character. 

Also, look at the damage dealt of that raider down there he had like 1million++ but low kills. Scoring is based on last hit kill 😉

My advice, go farm, learn the game, research builds, join a clan and do Akram Arena as a group for higher chances of victory. Hope this helps 🫶🏻

37 minutes ago, Makarov said:

Unrefined + NPC gear lol

Ofc you’ll be wiped out with that versus a +10-20 fully geared & gemmed player on PvP. How many Akram arena have you ever tried? Smh. Thats why you have to farm, spend hours to get to that level or to toughen up your character. 

Also, look at the damage dealt of that raider down there he had like 1million++ but low kills. Scoring is based on last hit kill 😉

My advice, go farm, learn the game, research builds, join a clan and do Akram Arena as a group for higher chances of victory. Hope this helps 🫶🏻

Hes saying the mages using unrefined gear will win..

Oh I misread that lol my mistake. But yea mages are squishy af but has good amount of damage depending on the items, its build and ofc most importantly who ever it is attacking 😂. Thats why on akram arena you need to communicate on who’s your priority to kill first rather than scattered attack not focusing on one. The timing of mute & stun so they couldnt cast another mana shield and after that they’re just 2-3hits. 🤓

Guys, you're losing to mages not because mages are OP but because you have no idea what you should be doing. Anyone that's focused will fold. That said, you need better strat and tactics. The game should better support a variety of strats as well, even for an arena as static as AA. It's something we should think about, tbh.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1