Victorian Costumes

SteakTarTare

1) Hello 🙂 Can you add Victorian dresses to the costumes? This is not a fling idea. I remember back in the old days, one of the servers I was playing on (maybe it was Ruff Rose), had an event and one of the rewards was a Victorian Bustle Dress. I have never seen it in any game before and it was the most memorable aspect of Rose for the last 15ish years! It came with a little hat and an umbrella accessory. PLUS it was available in 3 colors, blue, green and red!

To me the gem of ROSE is that it allows you to play out fun characters in cool costumes that match the cartoon world of steam/carts/mana etc. and I think bringing more beautiful costumes like that would hit a nice spot.

2) On the topic of Victorian dresses, the NPC Felice Fete has a beautiful 1860's hoop skirt gown that would be so fun to run around in!

Please it is/was literally in the game already. Can I suggest you make it available for us to have & run around in?

These are just two suggestions but there's a whole world of 'extra' you can add, like steampunk carts, or "horse" and buggies/carriages.

I'm drooling from the possibilities...!

• Like 1

On 2/1/2023 at 3:31 PM, SteakTarTare said:

1) Hello 🙂 Can you add Victorian dresses to the costumes? This is not a fling idea. I remember back in the old days, one of the servers I was playing on (maybe it was Ruff Rose), had an event and one of the rewards was a Victorian Bustle Dress. I have never seen it in any game before and it was the most memorable aspect of Rose for the last 15ish years! It came with a little hat and an umbrella accessory. PLUS it was available in 3 colors, blue, green and red!

To me the gem of ROSE is that it allows you to play out fun characters in cool costumes that match the cartoon world of steam/carts/mana etc. and I think bringing more beautiful costumes like that would hit a nice spot.

2) On the topic of Victorian dresses, the NPC Felice Fete has a beautiful 1860's hoop skirt gown that would be so fun to run around in!

Please it is/was literally in the game already. Can I suggest you make it available for us to have & run around in?

These are just two suggestions but there's a whole world of 'extra' you can add, like steampunk carts, or "horse" and buggies/carriages.

I'm drooling from the possibilities...!

I think you will enjoy the Ballroom Event in April-May. There are several different costumes available in that event that sound like they fit what you are describing..

There is also a costume in the game called Shakespeare that will be in the Item Mall at some point this year.  I don't want to spoil the Ballroom Event for anyone but here is the Shakespeare set from before NA closed.

The costumes in the IM change every month so be sure to check it out when the selection changes for Feb.

shakesphere full.jpg