Bulk Crafting for Dealers and Artisians

Kingarthur

Whats up with this one. If i want to craft 999  Potions , i can watch a movie before its done. Cant the system just check : Hey you have the ingredients. You click craft. Boom you are done.  It would make live easier, and more important, our avatars playable 🙂

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Zurn said:

roseonline-2023-2-1-173619.png

You can already do that, just change the 1 beside Begin Crafting to max and let it go!

I think they meant instead of having the crafting be done one at a time automatically (like the current state) they want it to have it done all at once. 

I don’t think this is possible @Kingarthuras you have to account for the failures of any items. It’s better to see them as they occur as opposed to pressing craft for 600 items and you only receive 400 of them. People will surely think this is a bug and come flocking to the bug section demanding the items they failed to craft to be provided to them. 

9 minutes ago, Avatar said:

I think they meant instead of having the crafting be done one at a time automatically (like the current state) they want it to have it done all at once. 

I don’t think this is possible @Kingarthuras you have to account for the failures of any items. It’s better to see them as they occur as opposed to pressing craft for 600 items and you only receive 400 of them. People will surely think this is a bug and come flocking to the bug section demanding the items they failed to craft to be provided to them. 

Could do it like GW2 where it speeds up in crafting time for every successful item crafted, up to like maybe... 5-10x speed?

14 hours ago, Avatar said:

I did not think of that 🙂

I actually realized that automated bulk crafting is possible, even accounting for failures. The entire crafting process doesn't have to be transparent to the crafter, that's just the default. I reckon we can introduce a mechanism later where crafting can be done in batches through parallel crafting of items. 

EDIT: You could also introduce an EVE-like manufactory or factory.

Edited by Bobbity
  • Haha 1