Remove CD or AA keep one game mode, one queue

Remove CD or AA keep one game mode, one queue  

2 members have voted

1. 1. CD and AA are practically the same game mode and it seperates queues. Do you think one should be removed and combined into the same queue and theres a random chance to get either?

• Yes this is making for less consistent matches and only seperating queues
    • No i think it should stay the same

This poll is closed to new votes

These game modes are basically identical, attackers destroy the defenders crystals and defenders try to defend.. They should have never been made two seperate game mode options, They should simply be combined and when you do CD or AA combined whatever you wanna call it, you have the chance to join the AA map or the CD map, Because basically the only differences in the modes are the maps, they should just be combined and given a random one as somone chooses that. All it's doing currently is seperating groups and making for much less consistent matches. Basically anytime i join CD there are 1 maybe 2 players on my team and somtimes 1 somtimes none on the enemy, and AA i join and there are 8 at most on each team, I think if they were combined there would be a higher chance to get a close to full group and the game mode would be MUCH more fun. Lots of the time in AA, and CD even if there is nobody defending on the other side, even if you have a group of 4-5 we cannot destroy the crystals in the time limit because they are way too strong. Especially in this EA release Queue is very glitchy and there are not very many max levels able to participate in such endgame, so i think it would be much more enjoyable for everyone if one of these game modes were just removed and they were combined. 

Please take this into consideration, I truly think it will enhance so many players experiences and be healthy for the long run of the game, creating more consistent matches. Thanks!

• Thanks 1

Both of these game modes originated from different time periods (Akram Arena is the equivalent of the old Union Wars and Crystal Defenders the start of the game arena) They have different amounts of players participating and can coexist together. The main issue about them is the group crashing bug which.... hopefully Rednim games can do what Genesis couldn't in resolving it. 

I know the game modes are also going to be harder for the attackers currently, simply because the game is new and players arent geared yet, thus struggle to deal enough damage to destroy the crystals; it's a bigger issue in Crystal Defenders too, the Crystal even had a bit too much hp at the end of NaRose as well.

• Like 2

FIRST OF ALL MAGES CLERICS SHOULDNT BE TANKING 5 PLAYERS OR MORE. AND MAKE THE GAME REWARDING. LIKE IF YOUR ATTACKING ITS NOT REWARDING CUZ YOU WONT GET ENOUGH POINTS AND THE CRYSTAL HAS A LOT OF HP WHICH IS POINTLESS WHEN YOU ONLY HAVE 3 PLAYERS ON ATTACKER AND 10 PLAYERS ON DEFENDING SIDE. AND PLEASE REMOVE THE GROUP PVP MAKE IT INDIVIDUAL QUE UP FOR PVP, LIKE ITS SO UNFAIR PLAYING SOLO WILL YOU FIGHTING AGAINSTS A WHOLE PARTY OR CLAN.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

idk why they even added AA when they already had CD... they are basically the same game mode on diff maps and It's just seperating the queues and making for less consistent games.. basically all the time there are 13 ppl in AA and 4 ppl in CD queue.. That could make the difference between games starting and not if they were all in the same queue.. It is really senseless to me especially in this early access phase where alot of ppl arent 250.. They could make it so when you join one, u have a random chance of playing AA or CD and they dont have to seperate the queues

Edited by prettywomanlover

1 hour ago, prettywomanlover said:

idk why they even added AA when they already had CD... they are basically the same game mode on diff maps and It's just seperating the queues and making for less consistent games.. basically all the time there are 13 ppl in AA and 4 ppl in CD queue.. That could make the difference between games starting and not if they were all in the same queue.. It is really senseless to me especially in this early access phase where alot of ppl arent 250.. They could make it so when you join one, u have a random chance of playing AA or CD and they dont have to seperate the queues

Threads merged due to similarity. 

Remove AA .  I play rose due to pvp but since akram is so broken why not just close AA while u fix it so people can que on CD instead . this force crash in AA is a bad experience lot of my friends already quit. I respect ur doing ur best and this is an early access but if u know AA is so broken why still open and let the player get frustrated

Edited by Roshi

I have thought a lot about this subject, and what they say is quite right. But I don't think removing one of these Dungeon pvp is the solution. I think it's better that each dungeon is active by seasons, example: A week of AA, and the next CD. Thus the activities would be totally dynamic and totally full.

• Like 3

CD and AA are practically the same game and currently its just seperating the queues. I think they could easily combine the modes and make one queue and maybe make for a random chance to get AA or CD. That would be fun and add mystery too. What do you think? Currently it is so hard to find a game and half the time there are 11 in AA and 4 queued in CD.. That would be the difference between starting a match and not if the queues were combined.. I think this will significantly improve endgame and consistency of matches currently there just arent a lot of 250s and it will take months to get super consistent matches unless this change is implemented. It could even be reverted after early access or when devs are confident there are enough 250s to start a match. 

Edited by prettywomanlover

6 minutes ago, prettywomanlover said:

CD and AA are practically the same game and currently its just seperating the queues. I think they could easily combine the modes and make one queue and maybe make for a random chance to get AA or CD. That would be fun and add mystery too. What do you think? Currently it is so hard to find a game and half the time there are 11 in AA and 4 queued in CD.. That would be the difference between starting a match and not if the queues were combined.. I think this will significantly improve endgame and consistency of matches currently there just arent a lot of 250s and it will take months to get super consistent matches unless this change is implemented. It could even be reverted after early access or when devs are confident there are enough 250s to start a match. 

This is what, the 4th or 5th time in which you’re creating the same topics? All of them will be merged into this one and let this be the last time, please. Spamming the same threads doesn’t gain you any extra support.