hide the chat box

choppman

1 hour ago, OwlchemistVile said:

You could try closing the game? xD

mmm. thank you for showing that even ROSE Forums have toxic players.  We can hide the menu. we can hide the map, we can hide the alt bars. if i am to stream sometimes i don't want other people cussing or chat on the stream.

Edited by choppman

2 minutes ago, choppman said:

mmm. thank you for showing that even ROSE Forums have toxic players.  We can hide the menu. we can hide the map, we can hide the alt bars. if i am to stream sometimes i don't want other people cussing or on the stream.

Ok well, it was obviously a joke, if you can't handle that and think it's toxic, you are going to be shocked when you stream this game.
And I agree, however, that won't stop people's speech bubbles from displaying on your screen. A temporary fix is to simply have an overlay over the chat, like I and many others do. If that doesn't suit you, then sadly your best option is to drag it off screen. As was mentioned, you can also reduce it's size so the overlay isn't as big.

On 1/12/2023 at 11:48 PM, OwlchemistVile said:

Ok well, it was obviously a joke, if you can't handle that and think it's toxic, you are going to be shocked when you stream this game.
And I agree, however, that won't stop people's speech bubbles from displaying on your screen. A temporary fix is to simply have an overlay over the chat, like I and many others do. If that doesn't suit you, then sadly your best option is to drag it off screen. As was mentioned, you can also reduce it's size so the overlay isn't as big.

this is a suggestion part of the forum. where you leave suggestions to the game dev's. i was only adding a suggestion. I didn't need help to hide it off screen. I just move it off the screen.

It was a not needed negative bad "joke" that didn't add to the suggestion.

Edited by choppman
  • Like 1

On 1/12/2023 at 10:58 PM, Zurn said:

Currently I think you can resize it, the smallest setting on it makes it mostly clear and removes the system info part. 

The system part is ok to have. Also, I noticed that after i log out and log back into the game it doesn't keep my settings. everything is reenabled. I don't need people shouting at me all the deals.