add lvl cap to party/groups (lvl difference)

hjvg

We see alot of quest being nerved and the lvl range of quest getting smaller and smaller.

like the clown quest 
now Clown Quest Restrictions (lvl 50-60)
but with a normal good party you want to lvl there from about lvl 35 till 55.

i think the problem is not the quest and by changing the quest requiments every time you only make it harder for the slower lvling people.

i think the real problem with this is that people that did lvl fast and got the advantage from those quest bevore are now using those quest to boost there lo lvl char.

they add there lvl 150+ char in party with there lvl 30 char (if i thake the clown quest but it can already be done on lvl 1 on other quest)
and just put there lo lvl there and kill the mobs with the high lvl till the quest is done on the lvl 30 char delivere the quest and repeat.

i think it just should not be possible to add chars with a lvl difrents like that in a group/party.

so i would like to suggest to add a lvl cap on party/group of a max difrents of 30 lvl`s then you dont have to change all the quest and the lo lvl`s can still enjoy them

Edited by hjvg
  • Like 2

• hjvg changed the title to add lvl cap to party/groups (lvl difference)

I think a level difference gap use to be a thing in Na.

I remember 'bridging' parties by using characters within the gap to invite other players.

Example if I'm level 50, I invite a level 30, then they take lead and invite a level 10, ect. 

On 1/10/2023 at 2:06 PM, Jamie said:

I think a level difference gap use to be a thing in Na.

I remember 'bridging' parties by using characters within the gap to invite other players.

Example if I'm level 50, I invite a level 30, then they take lead and invite a level 10, ect. 

i know what bridging is but that was done for exp (and you first needed to make all the chars)

her you can just invite them the exp will be disabled but with the repeatable quest that give exp or money you can just let the high lvl do the killing for you.

i donnt see any reason why someone needs to be able to party a char with a lvl difrentce more then 30 lvl if you do its in 98% of the casses to abuse somthing