A Way to Obtain Captain Ruven’s Token for Jorgis’ Quest in Oblivion Temple

Heatfist

Archaeologist Jorgis has an exclamation mark over him but the quest requires Captain Ruven’s Token to begin.

This token I found out was an Item Mall item. Since a lot has changed and the token is no longer obtainable, it would be nice to be able to have an alternative way to acquire the token to do the quest.

I would like to suggest that Captain Ruven in Junon give a quest to adventurers of level 130+ which rewards them with the Captain Ruven Token on completion. 

Since Captain Ruven is known for scamming players of their Zulie by smuggling them to Luna, the quest could be themed around finding his lost treasures in the Forgotten Temple on Luna. 
It could revolve around defeating the 4 kings within the Forgotten Temple to find Captain Ruven’s Golden Tooth/Dagger/Compass/Nugget which he lost when a mammoth attacked him on different occasions during his trips to Luna. His lost treasures then found their way into the Forgotten Temple and were picked up by the 4 kings (Moonsister, Moonbrother, Sword Master, and Grand Pastor). 

After defeating the 4 kings within the Forgotten Temple and receiving the quest items. The player returns to Captain Ruven and is rewarded with experience appropriate to the 130+ level range (around 4-10million) and the Captain Ruven’s Token ETC item needed for Archaeologist Jorgis quest within the Oblivion Temple. (Possibly add a description to the item mentioning that someone in Oblivion Temple may be interested in the token to give some kind of direction and avoid the item from being discarded).

This would then allow players to pick up Jorgis’ “From Rags to Relics” quest line which explores the Oblivion Temple and rewards a cosmetic chest item, experience, and token needed for a quest in Sikuku Underground Prison perhaps. 

Edited by Heatfist
  • Like 3

• Heatfist changed the title to A Way to Obtain Captain Ruven’s Token for Jorgis’ Quest in Oblivion Temple

It would also be nice if you could trade in Ancient coins, like maybe

• 100 or more copper coins, for 1 Ruven token
  • 50 or more silver coins, for 1 Ruven token
  • 25 or more gold coins, for 1 Ruven token
  • 15 or more Eucar tribal coins (I think was the name), for 1 Ruven token

Or there are even some weird things in Luna like those Ice keys that could be used in your idea, after beating one of the Moonsister, Moonbrother, Sword Master, and Grand Pastor you need some of the ice keys to open a chest it drops with a random chance at either a weapon/armor they have as a drop or Ruvens token(s)

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Zurn said:

It would also be nice if you could trade in Ancient coins, like maybe

• 100 or more copper coins, for 1 Ruven token
  • 50 or more silver coins, for 1 Ruven token
  • 25 or more gold coins, for 1 Ruven token
  • 15 or more Eucar tribal coins (I think was the name), for 1 Ruven token

Or there are even some weird things in Luna like those Ice keys that could be used in your idea, after beating one of the Moonsister, Moonbrother, Sword Master, and Grand Pastor you need some of the ice keys to open a chest it drops with a random chance at either a weapon/armor they have as a drop or Ruvens token(s)

Exchanging coins would be fine too, as long as that Token is brought back somehow. I did some digging in Warpportal and found your guide on the Jorgis quest and it seems fun. A bit of a pity to not have it available. 

Making a use for Ice keys again would also be interesting, maybe for some hidden chests writhing Forgotten Temple or Luna Clanfields (available to open for people within the appropriate level range). 

I don’t think the 4 kings need to offer extra loot xD, they seem to have pretty solid drops from what I’ve seen so it’s a treat to just kill them for a quest. Or maybe have Ruven give some kind of head, or back cosmetic in the theme of something related to Forgotten Temple or the 4 king mobs with the quest completion.

• Like 1