ItemMail - adding new items

Yoshi

Hello!

As you can see, the server will have a month in a moment, and as for the early access phase is developing very well. I suggest adding new items to Item Mail.

The first thing that comes to my mind is a lucky spin with various items. I think players will be happy to approach such an idea. Another thing is the legendary Astaroth Wings, which had 100 movement speed.  There was also a mini version.

Mounts?

Another idea is clothes. Typical casual clothes. What do you think? 

Best Regards.

DreamMagic ^^

1 hour ago, Yoshi said:

Hello!

As you can see, the server will have a month in a moment, and as for the early access phase is developing very well. I suggest adding new items to Item Mail.

The first thing that comes to my mind is a lucky spin with various items. I think players will be happy to approach such an idea. Another thing is the legendary Astaroth Wings, which had 100 movement speed.  There was also a mini version.

Mounts?

Another idea is clothes. Typical casual clothes. What do you think? 

Best Regards.

DreamMagic ^^

they are more focused on solving the current issues atm. Item mall will be next after that, surely.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Sneaux said:

Also keep in mind that any additions to IM will either be convenience-based or cosmetic. So no items added will add stats, just serve as a costume.

Apparently so, but the wings, for example, really give speed. I don't remember what was still in IM. Additions to the car, as I remember, also useful and not cosmetic 😄

14 minutes ago, Yoshi said:

Apparently so, but the wings, for example, really give speed. I don't remember what was still in IM. Additions to the car, as I remember, also useful and not cosmetic 😄

wings do not give additional speed anymore, now its just cosmetic. no costumes will give stats

• Like 1