Ability to delevel skills/stats

Gnasty

This suggestion only makes sense if free skill/stat resets will stay.

So the idea is to make the + icon more dynamic when adding or increasing skills or stats. The icon can turn into a - symbol instead, if holding down a certain key (say Shift). This makes it easier to adjust your skills and stats.

I do have one concern about this QoL feature though. It's the fact that respecing will become much easier and there needs to be a way to limit the occasions when this is possible (for instance making it impossible to adjust while in combat).

Edited by Gnasty

43 minutes ago, Zeror said:

Disagree on this. Choosing the right skills and upgrades is part of the games risk. And this is what making players unique. Giving the ability to decrease skills takes that away.

I agree to a certain point. I mean, as I stated in the first sentence, there is no game risk when we have unlimited free resets. If that will stay, might as well make it more accessible (but limited) in certain scenarios.

2 hours ago, Gnasty said:

I agree to a certain point. I mean, as I stated in the first sentence, there is no game risk when we have unlimited free resets. If that will stay, might as well make it more accessible (but limited) in certain scenarios.

What about everytime you get assign skill or stat points you get 10 minutes to undo the change if your not happy with it. If you don't act the change will be final.