STAT Attributes

Mang Kanor

• Mang Kanor changed the title to STAT Attributes
11 hours ago, OwlchemistVile said:

I could, but that might change. I'll have an extremely in depth video once the game is more set on what it will have/be, and once I can verify the stats are what I think they are. 

I cannot wait to remind you to make that video the second the game comes out 😉

• Thanks 1

aka ... you'll get a feel from the "streamer" elites........ lol jkjk
super cool group that wants to give out what is there but things may change of course.
You can find their streams on twitch and I very much suggest, they are super knowledgable.
ideally these stats would be known by any who played.
I would completely endorse their opinion. If they stated it.

I mean we are all in a boat where we are begging for these stats and are denied.... so just have fun till someone who has done it before you lets you know the "meta'

Except Charm is pure buff stat here until changes.... So all buffs benefit from charm not int, even though that makes no sense as a magic person.

22 hours ago, MittelDank said:

Except Charm is pure buff stat here until changes.... So all buffs benefit from charm not int, even though that makes no sense as a magic person.

Maybe off topic but I always saw charm as a weird choise that should have been the word charisma (used often in RPG's).

Putting it in this perspective we can see three meanings: 

1) a personal magic of leadership arousing special popular loyalty or enthusiasm for a public figure (such as a political leader)

2) attractiveness

3) godgiven powers (or how google puts it: a divinely conferred power or talent

In both one and three I could see this working and it could also explain multiple effects from the same stat for different classes
Then again maybe I'm just seeing missing links in order to make soms sense from it.

• Like 1

On 2/11/2022 at 5:26 AM, MittelDank said:

Charm does a lot more than just for buffs. If I'm not forgetting anything, charm gives you buff potency, debuff potency, critical resistance, damage over time potency, healing over time potency & better quest rewards on some quests. Charm is currently OP!

Edit: I forgot that charm also gives healing potency, thanks for reminding me Vile!

Edited by Vexoi
  • Like 1