Quest board

Winniethenoob

My suggestion is to make a Quest Board in every big Town. It would just be a board where the NPC's advertise that they need help.

It wouldn't offer any advantages, like you cant pick up the quest from the board. So youll still have to visit the designated NPC and pick up the quest from there.

Its just a way of showing the appropriate quests for your level and knowing where to start.

I feel like some quests can be missed if youre not carefull and it feels weird having to revisit some lower level quests when you are higher level.

Could even have different tabs to show story quests, fetch quests that kind of thing.

Thoughts?

I really like this idea, I feel like it resembles my idea to have a quest tracker for the quests you've completed and those you haven't 

Yours could be easier to develop as a feature and would still allow to see which quests are available in a town. So I'm all for it!

• Like 1

Yeah both are pretty similar and both allow tracking quests. I like your idea because it requires the player to physically be in the map to see its quest, that way, you wouldn't be able to see the quests of maps you haven't visited yet!

• Like 1