EVERYONE needs to know!

M0XIE

EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW!

That we are still in the early access phase. Testing phase. They had an Alpha Test that ran for like almost a year if I'm not mistaken but ofcourse the volume of players who are getting into the game right now is different, its a HUGE amount and its good because in this way, the server is being tested by all of us. And ofcourse the Devs are still adjusting all the stuffs that needs to be adjusted for us to have a better gaming.

AND ALSO EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW!

That we can help by not being a toxic player. And not being mean to the Devs and ofcourse to all other players.

A healthy community is more fun! Lets all just enjoy the game and help one another!

• Like 4

You know what would help too? Not posting all these duplicate posts with zero content. 'Server down', 'can't login', 'password/account doesn't exist'. It makes the place look like a trashy pserver. If you want to chat so much while saying little of value, get on the Discord. That is literally its purpose. Everyone will hug you and be glad you came.

If my words or tone offended, that was not the intention and I apologize for hurting your feelings. Really, people, we can do better and be better. Blessed be and enjoy the festive season if you can. Here's a potato.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, Bobbity said:

You know what would help too? Not posting all these duplicate posts with zero content. 'Server down', 'can't login', 'password/account doesn't exist'. It makes the place look like a trashy pserver. If you want to chat so much while saying little of value, get on the Discord. That is literally its purpose. Everyone will hug you and be glad you came.

If my words or tone offended, that was not the intention and I apologize for hurting your feelings. Really, people, we can do better and be better. Blessed be and enjoy the festive season if you can. Here's a potato.

Well, FWIW, I think M0XIE is right. People are giving the devs the clown emoji etc. and acting all sarcastic on Discord. It really does seem like many have misunderstood the concept of early launch and the challenges that come with it. Community could be much nicer and more supportive.

There are multiple posts all the time, people just need to read the announcements. It’s always updated regularly.

I think everyone just needs to be more patient when it comes to server updates.

and you’re all right, we need a healthy community to grow.

The misunderstandings (if that's what we're calling it) are a direct result of floating in the sea of pserverdom for all these years. To them, every server is a pserver. I saw a comment on a certain MMO website talking so much trash about the team and their efforts. It was immediately clear throughout that the writer came from a pserver background and had the perspective and expectations native to that environment. I guess we reap what we sow after all...

• Confused 1

I only played on iRose servers before... but I was prepared to play a new game when I joined this server because of all the info the devs released before... and I liked it.

It doesn't fell you need to loose your soul farming to get the good drops... even playing solo... yes, the game still needs some tweaks here and there, in special the part of loot priority... that thing about who hit first get the drop needs a short reset time for when you stop attacking, because I'm seeing some ppl exploiting this, they tag all the mobs in the area, and do nothing more, they just wait for other ppl, not in pt, minutes later to kill those mobs and then the little demons who tagged the mobs first get almost all the drops...

• Like 1