Add an 'Unstuck'-option

Zeror

Terrain in ROSE is sometimes edgy and rough and your character can get easily stuck inside the environment. Especially if you're an explorer and wanna check out all the nooks and crannies of the map you can get stuck easily in the most uncomfortable situations.

It would be helpful to add an 'Unstuck'-option to the game. This 'Unstuck'-option can be a spell named Unstuck in the skillbook under Item Mall (next to stat reset etc..). This spell just teleports you to the nearest respawn location to unstuck your character.

Edited by Zeror
  • Like 6

I know some or maybe all of us have experience getting stuck inside the walls, river, cliffs (wherever that is) unintentionally. Sometimes when you stop for a while to read your quest, suddenly you can't move/skill. Having that all mentioned and said, I hope that the devs can add Unstuck or Reposition Character Button rather than relog which takes you to a saving/respawn point. Hope to see this changes. Thanks.

Edited by renz0

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, shujin51 said:

how u gonna suicide inside the wall XD

Oh. I meant that, what the command /unstuck would do- It would cause your char to die, but then revive (to reset it) - but also move away from the place it is at. hopefully in a better location. Not a worse location where you are even more stuck. 😄 

I guess it would be better to have an /suicide option, that would just allow your char to die, where you can reset at current field, or save town. 

Edited by GodOfEntity

On 2/5/2023 at 11:22 PM, GodOfEntity said:

Oh. I meant that, what the command /unstuck would do- It would cause your char to die, but then revive (to reset it) - but also move away from the place it is at. hopefully in a better location. Not a worse location where you are even more stuck. 😄 

I guess it would be better to have an /suicide option, that would just allow your char to die, where you can reset at current field, or save town. 

i rather not die while lvling. Just port me out there is enough LOL