[Guide] Rose Points

HoneyBuns

As you probably know, the Rednim team removed everything that was p2w from the Item Mall.  I think that’s a fantastic change but let’s face it, game servers cost money to operate even if the game itself is free to play.  Item Mall purchases are still a good way to help support the game and this little guide will tell you how to purchase Rose Points so you can get those cosmetic items you always wanted.

Step 1- Log into the website on the account that you want to put the points on. 

Step 2- Click on “Shop”  There are several different packages to choose from.  Notice that you receive some extra points when you purchase any of the packages higher than the starting one ($10) All are USD

shop.jpg

Step 3-When you have chosen the package you want, click on the green “Buy Now” button.  
There will be a confirmation popup.  Check that the package amount, your email address and the country are correct and fill in your zip code. Then click on the green button to continue.

Step 4- The next window is where you choose your payment method.  Once you complete the purchase, you will see this screen.  It’s a summary of your purchases.  If you want to have a copy of the transaction that you can keep for your records, click on the red word “Invoice” next to the purchase(s).

invoice.jpg

When you log into the game on the account, click on the icon that looks like gold coins (upper right of the game screen by the mini map).  That opens the Item Mall and your total Rose Points can be seen on the bottom of that window.

item mall in the game.png

Click on each tab in the Item Mall window to see what’s available. Everything that will only be in the IM for the current month can be found in the Featured Tab when you first open the Item Mall window.
new im window.jpg

In Items>Refining you will find Refine Glow Painters and Saturunes, which are used to refine Item Mall costumes
Items-Refininng.jpg

In Items > Utility you will find basics to hide equipment, storage expansions and items to change your character's physical appearance.

items utility.jpg

Everything in the Equipment Tab is the basic selection and these items will always be available.

In Equipment > Sets you will find some boxed costumes.  All parts of those costumes are included in these chests.

Equipment-Sets.jpg

Equipment> Helmets is where you will find an assortment of very unique headgear

Equipment-Helmets.jpg

In Equipment > Body there are some solid color body suits and other single piece clothes

equpiment body.jpg

Equipment > Masks is the place to find face adornments of all kinds

equipment- masks.jpg

Equipment > Back is where you will find wings and backpacks.  Some of these items will change and others will remain each month

equipment - back.jpg

Weapons- Check the tab for your job class to see which costume weapons are available
weapons.jpg

To see how the items will look on your character, click on the Preview Tab on the side, then click on the items. While in Preview, you can click on assorted items and move back and forth between various IM pages. Use the circular arrows on either side of the preview window to turn your character around so you can see the back and side views.

preview.jpg

When you have decided what you want to buy, click on that item.  A popup box will appear showing the item, quantity and price. Verify that the info is correct then click on the "Purchase" button.
purchase.jpg

The popup box will disappear and the ROSE points will be deducted from your total points  Your new items will be in the Purchases tab on the side of the Item Mall window
purchases tab.jpg

To use the items, simply open your inventory and drag the items over.  In storage, there are tabs just for Item Mall purchases. Item Mall storage is unlimited so you never have to worry about running out of room.

If you have any questions, just let me know here or on Discord.  Happy Shopping! 🛍️

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Speaking of Eye Contact and Hair Wax, base on my understanding of the description if I am correct, does it mean my character will look like it is not wearing a Face and Head Gear items respectively but those items that are worn in Face and Head will still add their Base and Sub Stat on my character info? Am I right on that assumption? Like those two are just a cosmetic unmasker of both face and head gear items worn by the character?

And how will that last? What if the character's face and head gear items were change, what would happen to the effect of Eye Contact and Hair Wax?

41 minutes ago, HLAJR said:

Speaking of Eye Contact and Hair Wax, base on my understanding of the description if I am correct, does it mean my character will look like it is not wearing a Face and Head Gear items respectively but those items that are worn in Face and Head will still add their Base and Sub Stat on my character info? Am I right on that assumption? Like those two are just a cosmetic unmasker of both face and head gear items worn by the character?

And how will that last? What if the character's face and head gear items were change, what would happen to the effect of Eye Contact and Hair Wax?

Eye Contacts and Hair Wax are worn on the costume tab.  They cover the mask and helmet your character has on the avatar tab.  Costumes don't affect the gear (or stats on the gear) that you have equipped underneath. 

And if you want to wear a costume that has a hat, just take off the hair wax and replace it with the costume hat.  Eye Contacts and Hair Wax can be put into the Item Mall storage when you are not using them.  Remember, Item Mall storage has no zulie fee to use and it expands so you will never run out of storage space for your IM costumes.

• Like 1

Thanks for the confirmation. I was thinking that those two where effect only items and use like a skill book hahaha It does not come to my mind that they are like common items like face item and head gear items that are worn by the avatar. 

With that, I can now think of both as a Transparent Costume Mask and Hat 😁

• Like 1

• HoneyBuns changed the title to [Guide] Rose Points