Dev Appreciation Post

Loerslang

Let's dedicate this post to spreading some love towards the hard working devs! I love to see how hard they work to give us a beautiful server. Having to deal with bugs and on top of that a tidal wave of negativity in Discord is hard to deal with. Good to see they stand their ground and try to give us the nostalgia that we all so love. 

Thank you devs for your dedication and hard work!
Can't wait for all that is to come in the future of Rose!

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, daktari said:

why? it is a terrible release, game has been down for 12hrs today, most people will not bother with the game now.

Is this your first MMO release? They've rewritten a bunch of critical parts of the servers. Which might be conflicting with old parts of the server, who knows. Facts being that this is an early acces release, your expectations for everything working out of the box are too high. 

And not bothering with the game if you can't handle these issues is the right thing to do, come back in a couple of weeks 🖐️

Edited by Whoop
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, daktari said:

my expectations was that the game would work, not to much to ask for after all the hype of pre release.

The game does work, the problem is everyone ramming the server yes you me and everyone else posting are part of the problem

3 hours ago, daktari said:

why? it is a terrible release, game has been down for 12hrs today, most people will not bother with the game now.

There's a reason why this is an EARLY ACCESS and not the full version lol.

8 minutes ago, Sneaux said:

If this is what makes a bunch of the whiners quit playing I'm all for it. 💯

Same.