Mobile version

Maddox

Hi and welcome! 

I don't know if a mobile version will ever be made but I'm sure nothing like that will happen for a long time if it ever does.  There is information about the planned early access here

Check this out for information on how to support the team. Be sure to join the ROSE Discord server if you haven't already done that.  Hope to see you there!

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Maddox said:

Hi i just want to ask if there will be a mobile version of ROSE online? 

also Thank you so much Rednim games for doing this i would also like to donate to help you guys on your funds.

-Maddox

Hello! The devs had already given an answer to this question. That answer can be found here.

“Will ROSE Online be on iOS/Android/Linux/Mac?
Bringing ROSE Online to other platforms is something we are interested in doing at at some point in the future.”

“Will the game be available on mobile/console?
We want it to be available on Linux/Mac first, but we would love to bring the game to mobile and console platforms.”

• Thanks 2

If you consider the heart of arua... ¡MOBILE VERSION IS REAL!

Yes and devs are planing it too ¿yes?

Well i really wish my man a MOBILE VERSION because "IT WILL LITERALY INCREASE THE PLAYER PEAKS TO 1 TO OVER 8000"

thanks

Plox put mobile version D:!

Edited by Andramias
  • Haha 1

The Mobile version will  be really really neat! Imagine it will come in handy when you are waiting for appointment, flight or just a slow day at work where you can farm/craft on your phone!

Nevertheless, we have an early access this which is more than I could ask for~

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I was just wondering why a new game like Diablo Immortal can have mobile version but an old game like this one cannot? Is it harder? I would really like for this game to be popular again. And nowadays, more people are leaning towards mobile gaming because, you know, we are older. 🤣 Would a cross platform be possible in the near future?

Edited by Baepsae

1 hour ago, Baepsae said:

I was just wondering why a new game like Diablo Immortal can have mobile version but an old game like this one cannot? Is it harder? I would really like for this game to be popular again. And nowadays, more people are leaning towards mobile gaming because, you know, we are older. 🤣 Would a cross platform be possible in the near future?

In the Q&A section they addressed this and said it might happen much later down the line.  ROSE is run on spaghetti coding so Im sure they still have their hands full.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...