Hello, Im Battlax from Discord

1 Corinthians 15 1-4

haven't done one of these, and decided to roam about in the forums today. guess because im a little bored and im burning off some information to DVD's.

played back in 2008, was on and off a LOT. id say i know an okay amount on the game, but nothing like some of these other guys here.

played a champion always boasting i was the fastest in game, that username was ... well i better not say until i claim it so no one can run around being the old me. haha (ill say later)

i really started to play the game more in 2016- to the end. i enjoyed the game and obviously im back for more.

hey.... this is introductions. so i can say what i want.

I'm a King James Bible Believer (cringe? get over it) i love not just reading it. but studying it. 

if you ever have Bible questions. let me know them! i LOVE studying the Word of God. (rightly dividided) Love giving out gospel tracts, and giving away Dvd's on how to study your Bible rightly divided. weird? nah. 

anything past this line is up to you to read, (obviously) 

Quick Question.

If the Bible says “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation” (Romans 1:16)

Can YOU by using scripture only tell me word for word what the Gospel of Christ is? Wouldn't it be important if it says for IT IS the power of God unto Salvation”?“

If you don't know the Gospel, then we are going to read one more verse and just believe exactly what it says.

“In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.” (Romans 2:16)

dont throw rocks at me. It dont matter if you're super smart about the Bible, try and keep the Law, try to be extra good... it's about the Gospel. Paul says “according to my gospel”How much are you willing place your trust in the Word? A better question is, Would you place your trust more in a Pastor and what he has to say about salvation? or what the Word Says about Salvation?

So, What is the Gospel? It is Clear the Gospel is the power of God unto salvation, AND it's what we will be judged by. That's what scripture said. And it would be wise to place the Word as your final authority.

The Gospel.

“Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures.”

(1 Corinthians 15: 1-4)

Okay, So What Do I Do With It?

And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

(Acts 16:31)

“For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”

(Romans 6:23)

Why Use That Verse?

If you have believed the Gospel, If you have believed on the Lord Jesus Christ. You have received the gift of God, Eternal Life through our Lord, Jesus Christ.

Is that it?

Yes. That is It.

I Dont Feel Saved...

Being saved is not a feeling, not signing a tract, not shaking a pastors hand, not walking down an isle praying the sinners prayer, it is trust alone.

How Do I Know That I Am Saved?

In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise.

(Ephesians 1:13)

A woman said once.. “i can say and do whatever you ask me to do. But deep down I still don't believe this”

“for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart.” (1 Samuel 16:7) God knows if you are genuine or not.

Something About This Is Too Simple.

The world is designed in such a way to get you to NOT believe in the simplicity that is in Christ.

But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. (2 Corinthians 11:3)

Let me give you an example.

(Example)

1. If I pull out a dollar bill, and put it on a table infront of you... it's mine correct? Well, I want to give it to you. Here is a dollar bill on the table. And I want to give this dollar bill to you. Are you going to take it? There is nothing hard about this, no strings attactched, no taking it back, no nothing. Either you take it, Or you do not take it.

This dollar bill is mine to give right? And I want to give it to you... will you receive it?

What Wiped Away Sin?

“How That Christ Died For Our Sins”

It took Blood.

Jews took animals to the altar and sacrificed them for their blood, so their sins were still there, but not removed. It took God's perfect blood shed by Jesus Christ to remove them completely.

Buried?

When He died, All sins were buried and LEFT there in hell.

Raised?

He was Raised for OUR justification.

No sin was in or on him when God raised Him

Why Do People Still Go To Hell?

They Died without a Savior - Jesus Christ.

Any Way To Be Saved If You Go To Hell Without Jesus Christ?

No. God has one Son, He is not sending Him again. There is no second chance, There will NOT be a second sacrifice.

That's Too Harsh

Jesus Christ, The Lord of Glory was humiliated, and suffered for All, and God sent His son to hell on your behalf, IF HE DID IT TO HIS SON, Why would he spare you? He will NOT. (Read Psalms 22)

How Long Am I Sealed For?

“And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.”

(Ephesians 4:30)

You cannot lose your salvation. It is impossible to lose your salvation. You could trust Christ, go out and do the most wicked things possible, and you are still saved.

Water Baptism?

Not Needed. Paul the apostle to the Church age, says “I thank God that I baptized none of you, but Crispus and Gaius;” (1 Corinthians 1:14) “For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel” (1 Corinthians 1:17)

My Question To You Is...

This isn't hard... Right now, Eternal life for you... Do You Have A Savior?

Why Pauls gospel?

At the very start of each of these books, (Romans – Philemon (13 books)) he certifies his signature, indicating Paul is the one writing these epistles.

“In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.” (Romans 2:16)

“For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office” (Romans 11:13)

(yes, I know... I've repeated what the first page says, but it is that important.)

“But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man. For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.” (Galatians 1:11-12)

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. (Romans 1:16)

What's the Gospel?

1 Corinthains 15 1-4

Rightly dividing two gospels.

(Galatians 2:7)

But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

This verse shows the two gospels.

1. Paul was given the gospel of the uncircumcision.

2. Peter was given the gospel of the circumcision.

Things that differ are not the same.

Peters Gospel - he was preaching in Acts 2-3

He starts off saying “Ye men of Israel” (good news folks, you ARE NOT Israel! Read these chapters for yourself,) but in short, in verse 37 the men of Israel say “What shall we do?” Peter tells them in Chapter 2 this,

1. Repent, 2. Be Baptised, 3. Save yourself from this untoward generation, 4. Have all things common. (as in sell EVERYTHING YOU OWN verse 45 says it)

Chapter 3 goes on to say 5. Be converted, that your sins MAY BE blotted out when he Jesus comes back (shortened it a lot,) a list of WORKS!

Pauls Gospel – (1 Coritnhians 15 1-4) as Paul and silas were in prison, a jewish man asks (Acts 16:30) “Sirs, What must I do to be saved?” the jewish prison guard is asking, What work does he need to do to be saved. Paul says “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.” Belief is the only demand.

aint no one going to read all that haha. if you did. i will be surprised.

Is there ANY other Gospel I can be saved by?

No.

(Paul says in Galatians 1:6-9)

6: I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

7: Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

8: But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9: As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Do you have a Saviour? 

cya in game.

Edited by 1 Corinthians 15 1-4
didnt have enough to say. im back for more
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Why do you use the word LORD which is not the name of the father in heaven?

As a Semitic common noun baal (Hebrew baʿal) meant “owner” or “LORD,”

Exodus 20:7 “You do not bring the Name of יהוה your Elohim to naught, for יהוה does not leave the one unpunished who brings His Name to naught.

Why do you use the name Jesus which is an incorrect transliteration of the messiahs name?

I believe you are using scripture to create your own gospel, which is what Paul is warning about. Paul is the most misquoted scripture in the world.

Also why does the KJV have 21 books removed?

The King James version has had the roman Catholics dirty hands on it, which is why it is missing:

Yovheliym (Jubilees)
Chanoch (Enoch)
Yashar (Jasher) 

Cepher Yirmeyahu (Epistle of Jeremiah)
Toviyahu (Tobit)
Baruch Ri’shon (1 Baruch)
Baruch Sheniy (2 Baruch) 

Chokmah Shalomah (Wisdom of Solomon)

Shiyr Ha'Shiyriym (Song of Solomon)
Hadaccah (Additions to Esther)
Yahudith (Judith) 

Tephillah Menashsheh (Prayer of Manasseh)

Tephillah (Prayer of Azariah)
Shushanah (Susanna)
Ba'al v'Tanniyn (Bel and the Dragon)

Ezra Sheliyshiy (3 Ezra/1 Esdras)
Ezra Reviy'iy  (4 Ezra/2 Esdras)
Makkabiym Ri’shon (1 Maccabees)
Makkabiym Sheniy (2 Maccabees)
Makkabiym Sheliyshiy (3 Maccabees)

Ma’asiym (The Acts of the Apostles) 

I read the Cepher translation and "The Scriptures 2009" which restore his set-apart name back almost 6000 times in scripture and have all the scriptures in one place.

You can find the full scriptures compiled from the dead sea scrolls, untouched by the Roman Catholics who created the dispensation theory and new doctrine, new covenant theory and doing away with Elohim's Law like every church will teach these days.

Our Fathers name is יהוה‎ (Yahuah) and our Messiahs name is יהושוע (Yahusha)

Psalm 119:55 I have remembered Your Name in the night, O יהוה, And I guard Your Torah.

56 This has become mine, Because I have observed Your orders.

A common and rampant doctrine spreading among those who call themselves "Christian" is that Yahuah's laws or commandments are done away with. But I can show in several scriptures that this is simply not true and a man made version of the gospel.

1 John 2:3 And by this we know that we know Him, if we guard His commands.

4 The one who says, “I know Him,” and does not guard His commands, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

5 But whoever guards His Word, truly the love of Elohim has been perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him.

6 The one who says he stays in Him ought himself also to walk, even as He walked.

7 Beloved, I write no fresh command to you, but an old command which you have had from the beginning. The old command is the Word which you heard from the beginning.

James 2:26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so also the belief is dead without the works.

Yoḥanan (John) 14:15 TS2009

“If you love Me, you shall guard My commands.

Matthew 7:22 “Many shall say to Me in that day, ‘Master, Master, have we not prophesied in Your Name, and cast out demons in Your Name, and done many mighty works in Your Name?’

23 “And then I shall declare to them, ‘I never knew you, depart from Me, you who work lawlessness!’

Do you want to be turned away from heaven, just because you were ignorant of the truth?

Psalm 119:142 Your righteousness is righteousness forever, And Your Torah is truth.

143 Distress and anguish have found me; Your commands are my delight.

Ḥazon (Revelation) 22:14 TS2009

“Blessed are those doing His commands, so that the authority shall be theirs unto the tree of life, and to enter through the gates into the city.

Matthew 5:17 Do not think that I came to destroy the Torah or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to complete.

18 For truly, I say to you, till the heaven and the earth pass away, one yod or one tittle shall by no means pass from the Torah till all be done.

19 “Whoever, then, breaks one of the least of these commands, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the reign of the heavens; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the reign of the heavens.

Edited by Yahuah

I wanted to elaborate or expand a bit of what I meant because it might be taken the wrong way.
ROSE is a community for all different religious peoples, sexes, genders, nationalities and beliefs. Everyone is welcome here. Those topics though, often become very charged, tense, and result in some fiery disagreements. It's also a very passionate set of topics that require a serious discussion place, and the game forums for ROSE aren't exactly suited for that. It can result in people feeling uncomfortable and not welcome if they don't share the same thoughts being espoused. And ROSE is all about being welcoming and everyone having a place here.

So I don't want to discourage you two or anyone else from having these conversations, but it'd be more wise and potentially less likely to lead to a fight or giving new players the wrong signals that ROSE is somehow affiliated with a religious belief or race or gender etc, if you took them to DM's By all means, continue to worship and faith, we all need to have our beliefs. Good luck

Edited by OwlchemistVile
  • Like 4

On 12/12/2022 at 3:38 AM, 1 Corinthians 15 1-4 said:

Greetings, brethren in Christ Jesus, thank you for sharing that; this is from me, and hopefully it might be a blessing to you, be it for an edification: iron sharpeneth iron, or for a remembrance of things you already knew beforehand:

John 1:1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

1 John 5:7

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

John 1:14

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Matthew 1:18-25

18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

19 Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a publick example, was minded to put her away privily.

20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,

23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

24 Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife:

25 And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.

Acts 13:38-39

38 Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins:

39 and by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

1 Timothy 2:5-6
5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

Ephesians 1:7

7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

Ephesians 2:8-9

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Romans 11:6

6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Ephesians 1:12-14

12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.

13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

Philippians 3:9

9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

Romans 3:23

23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 5:11

11 And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

1 Corinthians 15:20-22

20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.

22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

1 Corinthians 15:53

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

1 Peter 1:18-19

18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;

19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

21 Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.

Romans 3:25

25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

Romans 5:8-9

8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

Romans 5:18

18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

2 Corinthians 5:19

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Colossians 1:20

20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

Romans 5:1-2

1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

Revelation 1:5-6

5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

John 8:36

36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

John 8:32

32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

Joy and peace be multiplied in you that are in Christ Jesus;
The grace of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ with you;
Amen.