Episode Quest

Zurn

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

but why... its been already more than a year, are ur mates needs some support or its just human laziness? lets being honest, i know that u bought it from Gravity, but i need to complain, u become now an official server after gravity, but gravity has been much quicker, has more imagination, they went p2p because of donations, because player been putting a lot of interest and trust to this game, dont make the same mistake please, my begging's areabout to make player do main quests, side quests more actively, as long as im asking people for an advice in quests they are answering ''i dont do mains, sides, pointless, useless'' so... yea 😕

So, instead of writing and linking the quests, its better to upgrade valor quests = zulies, exp, plus more pots on single quest, after finishing several times of the single quest can reward you with something nice, ex. extra crate of Vital pots, useful a lot

Edited by wyraz
disconnected from network xd

Short answer, personal and time

Long answer Gravity didn't do things all that quick either, it took them a very long time to add to the main quest and hiring a dedicated quest writer (Quilin) to get that done. Rednim has a few devs and they're currently focused on some new content and fixes for end game. Once that is done I would like to see more quests being added, though they will probably be side quests and not the main quest (main part for this would be the time to make the quests to span Eldeon and Orlo and either dead end it at the pervious quest before the next planet), possibly some Union/Valor quests sprinkled on Luna since it has 1 currently. Ultimently though it is up to Rednim what they plan on doing

People do the main quest, they just stop around the time they get the Junon Mask since it's arguably best mask in game currently (stat wise). 

• Thanks 1

To add to what Zurn said- the Episode Quest is full of bugs and glitches and before we even think about extending the questline, all of that will have to be changed/fixed.  It's definitely on our to-do list but this team, tho dedicated, is small and there are many other priorities right now. 

• Thanks 1