Episode Quest

Zurn

I accidentally abandoned the quest on Luna. Someone, I think EST, told me to kill Rubrum. This was a couple of weeks ago so have logged in and out many times. I have been back to Est, back to Adventure Plains but just can't seem to pick this quest back up. Any ideas would be appreciated.

3 hours ago, Sparky said:

I accidentally abandoned the quest on Luna. Someone, I think EST, told me to kill Rubrum. This was a couple of weeks ago so have logged in and out many times. I have been back to Est, back to Adventure Plains but just can't seem to pick this quest back up. Any ideas would be appreciated.

I think Olleck Basilasi might be the one that tells you to kill Rubrum.. Have you tried talking to him?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Metodik2 said:

In part 4 of the quest "Purification" I got the necessary items, but when I go to deliver to the NPC he does not release the continuation, in another ACC it was normal, in this one it won't, any tips?

Error Quest.PNG

I think you might have too many open quests.  For whatever reason, certain parts of the Hero quest seem to require 2 spaces.  Finish or abandon one of the other quests then try talking to him again

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HoneyBuns said:

I think you might have too many open quests.  For whatever reason, certain parts of the Hero quest seem to require 2 spaces.  Finish or abandon one of the other quests then try talking to him again

it was really because I had a lot of active quests, I need to leave at least 2 free quest slots, thanks for the tip @Honeybuns

Any tips on where to hide the Owl Eye, from "The Owl Eye" quest in Anima Lake?

Anima lake.PNG

1 hour ago, Metodik2 said:

I found this bright spot, is there any condition to hide the item? Or just walk near that bright spot?

The spot for this is behind Shroon.  That shiny spot you pass on the way to Shroon is for a scavenger hunt quest during the Summer Festival.

• 3 months later...
10 hours ago, PuyPoy said:

question im on suspicion quest but i dont know what to do 1st. i talked to karrite nothing happens.

In suspicion you’re supposed to get the little bell icon and then talk to two fairy’s, then Harin.

Karrite is just the previous quests last npc you talk to. 

• 7 months later...
2 hours ago, Oxaliis said:

Hi.

I'm on suspicion part, and the fairy doesn't appear anymore. Something specific to do after the hourglass part ?

Logging out completely can sometimes trigger the bell message. Also, make sure that you do not have more than 8 active quests.