Episode Quest

Zurn

5 hours ago, Gaboulator said:

So if I understand well, you get the "The God Who Would Not Be Moved" quest and you cannot go any further ? The guy just say that he has a war to do and close the conversation 😞 

Correct, at this time this is the end of the quest line. 

4 minutes ago, shujin51 said:

I cant progress the quest "the god who would not be moved". Are there any requirements for this? Im lvl 170. Khan still doesnt want to speak to me to progress this quest.

That is the current end of the quest, khan hasn’t had his dialog written/enabled yet

• Like 1

I had the exact same problem with Yeti Armors not dropping from any kind of Yeti. However, as soon as I completed the Yeti Coffington quest (the repeatable one), the Yeti Armors started dropping. I think that quest combination might be a bit bugged atm. Note that the Ruper Staves had no problem dropping at the same time as the Coffington quest item.

So try giving up/completing the Coffington quest, see if that works.

Edit: Ah, I believe the quest combination is also bugged for the Yeti Kids Blood quest item, but in the other direction: there you only get the episode quest item, not the coffington quest item

Edited by snyke7

A quick question. Apparently the quest ends in Eldeon after talking to the Raknu Chief. But the quest is still present in the quest box asking to speak to the Chief, At this point it is just preventing me from taking another valor quest in Xita. So is it safe to just abandon the quest or do I need to keep it in case there are future developments ?

Thank you 🙂

7 hours ago, NuraW said:

A quick question. Apparently the quest ends in Eldeon after talking to the Raknu Chief. But the quest is still present in the quest box asking to speak to the Chief, At this point it is just preventing me from taking another valor quest in Xita. So is it safe to just abandon the quest or do I need to keep it in case there are future developments ?

Thank you 🙂

That’s up to you, normally the last npc you talk to should give the quest back, so just remember the chief and the npc before him to hopefully get it back when it’s expanded later on

31 minutes ago, Disturbed said:

Hello,

I need help for the episode quest (In search of Loderic). Can anyone tell me where to find white crystal fragments in Arumic Valley? I found green and red crystal but not white.

Thanks.

AA094E48-4860-420C-80B9-EEEB8AEE690F.jpeg

Recently found out the person who made this neat map is @KanaChiyoko🤗

• Thanks 1

Fixed the broken links, they should all work now, and I should be able to start adding to the guide some more now and find out some of the restrictions and when the quest times out (when you need to relog or something) and maybe if I can get another character going I'll see if I can abandon the quest and retake it from some npcs at various parts of the quest.

• Like 1

when i press this npc Darka Khan at Eldon Planet

i can see the  ( ? ) inside him and i try to finish my quest and 

i cant finish my quest, i press again on npc Darka Khan

and i see again and again the  ( ? ) symbol inside him and cant

finish my quest please fix it

1.jpg

this is the orange quest, the main quest and cant finish him, 

i tryed to relog and still cant finish the quest

this quest is the first main quest on Eldon plant,   

when i done with luna, they send me to Eldon planet to this npc and this npc with some problem because i see i cant finish the quest

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just finished the part " Hourglass of Purification ". now im stuck dont know who to talk to NPC. nothing showing like exclamation mark or question mark in zant ,adventure plains.. help please i want to proceed already to get the melendino blade reward 😞