General tips for Bourg?

Mister Lahey

Gun/Launcher Artisans Work.
Gun Bourgeois doesn't work that well. Launcher bourgeois is/can be very strong.

Go with Bourgeois if you want to focus more on grind farming or combat.
Go Artisan if you want to focus more on craft grinding / vending with some combat on the side.

Bourgeois is more durable / stable in combat, especially pvp. Artisan is weaker in combat defensively, particularly in PvP where it has no decloak. So if a Raider fights you, you can't stop them from hiding, you are guaranteed to lose every fight against a raider if they use stealth/cloaking.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Hi, since i was playing Bourgeois during iRose and not for Evo versions, does it has differences in stats builds/utility ?
As for Artisans, it was a build going full CON and SEN for better crafts. Is that still the same way to build ?

I heard something about charm increasing some other stuffs than the quality stats for the drops, is that correct ?

1 hour ago, Rholgugu said:

Hi, since i was playing Bourgeois during iRose and not for Evo versions, does it has differences in stats builds/utility ?
As for Artisans, it was a build going full CON and SEN for better crafts. Is that still the same way to build ?

I heard something about charm increasing some other stuffs than the quality stats for the drops, is that correct ?

Charm increases buff power for all job classes, heal power, damage over time, critical defense and some rewards from older quests.  It has nothing to do with drops.  

17 hours ago, Mister Lahey said:

I'm feeling kind of undecided about whether I want to go Bourg or Artisan. Does Bourg get additional discount skills other than the common dealer one? Also is Bourg generally better for making zulie quickly compared to Artisan?

Bourg makes money from farming and Arti making money from crafting if you build it good with all 7s Gems

On 12/14/2022 at 12:18 PM, rEb1rth- said:

What skills would you focus on? I'm also rolling Bourg, but I have 0 clue what skills I should be using. Thanks!!

Get your summons, i feel the skills specialy early on are very lacklustering since they are %-based scaling (% of low AP remains low AP), that i just take all the raw passives (con/sen buff, con passive). 

• 4 months later...
2 hours ago, zyk said:

Hi any stat allocation while grinding thanks!

For dealers, a lot depends on which weapon you're using.  Launchers require strength to equip and guns require con.  Imo you will want some str even on a gun bourg to help with survivability.  Remember that we have free stat and skill resets.  Go to the skill window then click on the Item Mall tab.  There are three skills with a red x on them.  For stat resets you must remove all equipment first.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, HoneyBuns said:

For dealers, a lot depends on which weapon you're using.  Launchers require strength to equip and guns require con.  Imo you will want some str even on a gun bourg to help with survivability.  Remember that we have free stat and skill resets.  Go to the skill window then click on the Item Mall tab.  There are three skills with a red x on them.  For stat resets you must remove all equipment first.

Yup that is very useful. I'm on launcher now. Con more, enough str for nxt launcher. Little sense

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...