What class will you main?

asaa

What class will you play? Buff Diversity Experiment!   

75 members have voted

1. 1. What class are you going to main? Assume clerics will not get their buffs back.

• Soldier
    • Hawker
    • Muse
    • Dealer

2 minutes ago, X15 said:

Only doing first jobs for the sake of buff distribution. 

Muses have- Magic Resistance Up, Max Mp Up, Enhance Damage and Int buffs.  They also have another enhance damage buff just for themselves

Soldiers have - Attack Power Up, Defense Up, Max Hp Up and Strength buff

Hawkers have - Movement Speed Up, Dodge Up, Attack Speed Up and Dex buff

Dealers have - Accuracy Up, Critical Up, Con and Sen buffs

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, trytoguess said:

Probably Dealer who'll eventually become an Artisan.

Also, as someone who hasn't played this game in a long time, I'm kind of curious why Soldiers seem to be the least popular.

yeah the spear are cool for debuff aoes- i think they all had those aoe debuffs i dont remember this class too well, but during war if your protecting crystal those aoes from two or three champs can really deal some dmg.. they are fast attacker/runners and could do insane dmg with high accuracy but i guess it is just brute force. i didn't play em much but the knight with xbow was cool, stun locking and that high def and hitpoint pool during union wars. who knows how it is now though. so lets play and find out!

• Like 1

On 12/8/2022 at 3:57 AM, X15 said:

Muses have- Magic Resistance Up, Max Mp Up, Enhance Damage and Int buffs.  They also have another enhance damage buff just for themselves

Soldiers have - Attack Power Up, Defense Up, Max Hp Up and Strength buff

Hawkers have - Movement Speed Up, Dodge Up, Attack Speed Up and Dex buff

Dealers have - Accuracy Up, Critical Up, Con and Sen buffs

Are they distributed to all your other characters? I'm confused.

1 hour ago, g0s7ar said:

Are they distributed to all your other characters? I'm confused.

Not all of your personal characters, but each of the jobs that are in the game. 

Unless you have the 4 different jobs in your party, you wont have all the buffs available, however, adjustments and modifications have been made to where ALL the buffs are no longer required to effectively level up. You are more than capable enough of leveling solo with just 4 of the 16 buffs. 

1 minute ago, Avatar said:

Not all of your personal characters, but each of the jobs that are in the game. 

Unless you have the 4 different jobs in your party, you wont have all the buffs available, however, adjustments and modifications have been made to where ALL the buffs are no longer required to effectively level up. You are more than capable enough of leveling solo with just 4 of the 16 buffs. 

You mean in a party setting you can have the buffs if the other members have different jobs?

Just now, g0s7ar said:

You mean in a party setting you can have the buffs if the other members have different jobs?

Correct! If a muse, dealer, hawker, and soldier are all in the same party, then everyone will have 16 of 16 buffs (each class has 4 buffs). 

• Thanks 1