Launch party at Adventure Plains

Loerslang

Just a small suggestion; 

Why not take 30 minutes immediately after launch to celebrate the release with each other in Adventure Plains! Everyone gathering at the spawn for some cool screenshots with all of us for the website and maybe even a small speech from the Devs! After that, everyone goes on their own adventures which most likely will contain some jellybean slapping in the beginning! 

Was wondering what everyone would think of that, other ideas are welcome of course! 
Let's make it a beautiful launch! 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Loerslang said:

Something like a character creation date on the character profile 😄 

More on character first entry on the game world... because some could create a character on DEC 13, EA Day but might not log it in so the best marker is the first time a character enters the game, no matter if it is just a minute or the whole day or more...

With that, that I could say for example, I was the 3rd Character to have entered and played this ROSE Version 🤣

Edited by Cocoy
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cocoy said:

More on character first entry on the game world... because some could create a character on DEC 13, EA Day but might not log it in so the best marker is the first time a character enters the game, no matter if it is just a minute or the whole day or more...

With that, that I could say, I was the 3rd Character to have entered and played this ROSE Version 🤣

That does sound like a fun idea!!! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cocoy said:

With that, that I could say, I was the 3rd Character to have entered and played this ROSE Version 🤣

Maybe a cool idea to have this when you get your first job, because you start as a visitor and then you register as certain class. You get a Arua Passport  having info like this:

<Charname>
of <Clan name>,
Muse #00032,
dec 13th 2022

Edited by Zeror
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Zeror said:

Maybe a cool idea to have this when you get your first job, because you start as a visitor and then you register as certain class. You get a Arua Passport  having info like this:

<Charname>
of <Clan name>,
Muse #00032,
dec 13th 2022

That sounds really cool!!! That way you also know how early you got your first job! It must feel so cool to be in the top 10 or top 20 for example haha

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Zeror said:

<Charname>
of <Clan name>,
Muse #00032,
dec 13th 2022

That would be nice too!

And the website or forum could display a leader board for that too...

Edited by Cocoy
  • Like 2