Best place to level 100-150

Amino

Not sure if this is the right place to post it, but here i go.

The Rose version i've played the most is iRose, and i know pretty much every good spot to level/farm.

However, NaRose is a bit different ofcourse. By having other maps like Oblivion temple.

My question is, what place is the fastest place to level between 100-150? Normally i would go to Luna or DoD at first, and after a while Eldeon.

• Like 1

In many cases it depends also on your gear and support characters, some "hard" places are really easy if you have high level flames/buffs and farming/etc gear, same time if you have no chance/luck for such help you may have hard times in many places 

• Like 1

There are a lot of ways to level and none are "right" or "wrong".  From 100 - 120, I would suggest Mana Snowfields.  Take the repeatable killing quests from the NPC at the entrance. At 120 you can go to Eldeon.  You can honestly stay there until level 180 then go to Orlo. 

Another option is Oblivion Temple in El Verloon.  You need to be 130 to enter but there are some repeatable quests you can take from an NPC in the village in El Verloon.   In the past, I've leveled some characters in OT until around 160, then Marsh of Ghosts until 180 then Orlo.  I've also worked my way thru the pvm maps on Eldeon, starting at 120 and getting the last 10 levels or so in MoG. 

Prison and Sikuku Ruins are also possibilities. The best thing to do is try one area and see how it feels to you and if it fits your playing style.

• Like 2