Using more than one computers

Spuder

Hi I just want to know if we can able to play the game using different PC under 1 internet connection. Like playing with family members, relatives, or friends under 1 roof. Can you get banned if 3 of you playing under 1 IP address? How about dungeons since the old rose mechanic won't allowed both 5 players under the same IP, does it not change still?

Regards,

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Spuder said:

Hi I just want to know if we can able to play the game using different PC under 1 internet connection. Like playing with family members, relatives, or friends under 1 roof. Can you get banned if 3 of you playing under 1 IP address? How about dungeons since the old rose mechanic won't allowed both 5 players under the same IP, does it not change still?

Regards,

Same worries here... Me and Brother-in-Law are the old players that would be connected most of the time, plus 2 nephews who already was expose to ROSE when they where kids and now IT graduates who have better laptops than me 😅 and could barge in any day in our house.

Plus my daughter that is already excited since I have told here years ago about ROSE being the only Online Game I have played when she was still unborn, and now I would be teaching her the game live after EA.

So possible restriction would impact our connection to the server and could result to scheduling if would not be possible in one connection or just used a pocket wireless LTE WiFi device for the other player could be the easy solution but at an added cost.

Edited by HLAJR
  • Haha 1