Looking to team up!

Lerain

Greetings and salutations,

Just saw a topic that was called exactly the same way and I thought that's the perfect title for mine as well just to mess around a bit. 😄

However, on the previous topic the author was suggesting the use of a shared account in order to progress faster/further or something in that line, that I personally don't get.
I mean - why the rush and where is the fun in that? Also the whole thing is not allowed, obviously.

Nonetheless, in all my years so far I've always player alone without any clan backup or anything like that.
I mean, at some point I even made my own clan with 7 different characters that were all me. This was definitely weird.

So this time I'm completely dedicated not to be the lone exile, but share everything with others as basically this is the beauty of the game.

So if anyone feels like teaming up from the start, I say lets do that ultra social style like there is no tomorrow.

Also @Guppi as we are actually on the same timezone, if you feel like it, we can play together and I will support you in any way possible. You wont need the shared account thing.

Cheers

• Like 1

Honestly, I have no idea why games take issue with two people sharing an account to play together if that's what they want to do. It doesn't hurt anyone, lol.

Also, welcome! There are some clans from old servers who are simmering under the surface around here, you might be able to snap some of it up. Or wait until the start recruiting publically.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Wondertje said:

Honestly, I have no idea why games take issue with two people sharing an account to play together if that's what they want to do. It doesn't hurt anyone, lol.

I guess it has to do with customer support. I mean, who gets the account if they argue 🙂

Edited by LordAlbion

1 hour ago, LordAlbion said:

I guess it has to do with customer support. I mean, who gets the account if they argue 🙂

Right, It happens pretty often especially with people who are only friends online.    One of them cleans out the account or deletes the characters and then what.   We tried "sharing agreements" at Titan and it was still very messy when the people involved inevitably had a falling out.  

Games prohibit account sharing for good reasons.

Edited by HoneyBuns
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, LordAlbion said:

Luckily, plenty of games still do it with great success. There's also a major difference between allowing accounts to be shared, and allowing support if something happens. Some games treat their users with full reason and offer suppot, some companies allow account sharing but make clear that it's done at your own discretion and no support will be given. The latter being the most common. Essentially "do what you want at your own risk, have fun". There are hundreds of ways that are better than just flat out "no account sharing allowed". In fact, most games don't even prohibit account sharing, they just don't condone it. Which are two very different things.

Edited by Wondertje
  • Like 1