Some of my old characters in & out of costume

Well apparently I can't add a reaction because I've used too many today lol but I'll "like" it tomorrow. 

I remember seeing many of your toons around Junon Polis.  I'm jealous of the back items you have on your shop image.  Were those wings from testing on Pegasus or something?  I always wanted them and that coffin back item but never got either.  Nice purple Castle Gear too.  Mine was red 😄

5 hours ago, HoneyBuns said:

Well apparently I can't add a reaction because I've used too many today lol but I'll "like" it tomorrow. 

I remember seeing many of your toons around Junon Polis.  I'm jealous of the back items you have on your shop image.  Were those wings from testing on Pegasus or something?  I always wanted them and that coffin back item but never got either.  Nice purple Castle Gear too.  Mine was red 😄

yes those wings were for doing the Pegasus testing (I believe it was the dealer update from memory)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SlothnessMonster said:

yes those wings were for doing the Pegasus testing (I believe it was the dealer update from memory)

Yeah that's what I thought.  Sadly that was before my time at NA.  Anyway nice to see you here and thanks for sharing the ss of your toons!

• 5 months later...