Is worth it back to game in 2024?

Hello everybody i have a question is still worth it back to game in 2024 because i play when game started in february 2023 if i remember good and reach lvl 219 as cleric(healer i hate that word) and quit the game because lost interest by so called  "good changes" (read remove cleric buffs,weird lvling zone , no skillbooks from dungs and many more).So back to game or forget it ? thanks for response and stay safe ^_^

5 hours ago, ScaryScarf said:

Hello everybody i have a question is still worth it back to game in 2024 because i play when game started in february 2023 if i remember good and reach lvl 219 as cleric(healer i hate that word) and quit the game because lost interest by so called  "good changes" (read remove cleric buffs,weird lvling zone , no skillbooks from dungs and many more).So back to game or forget it ? thanks for response and stay safe ^_^

I'm still waiting for you haha. Glad to see you lady.

Tbh end game is still boring but if you're not maxed yet you still can enjoy leveling/running dungeon. Skill books are still drop in dg, I'll give you most fs books you need (except Summoner gift because I havent got any).

Hey!
There were some changes which you can read back by checking the Patch notes. They made some class changes, added a duel system, improved performance, added some items, held some boss events, and there will be a big community-hosted PvP event. They also increased the CP drop rate, added a new dealer skill, and much more.

Besides that, they are working on a lot of things like new item sets, PvP games, offline vending, item shares in the chat, new ui system, skills,  zones and much more. In the last update, they shared a screenshot from a new dungeon zone they are working on. The end content is indeed still the same, but we’ll get cool new stuff soon. If you are a PvP player, then every patch brings you something new to fight with or against.

image.thumb.png.e916d5a03fc8d5dc90fbde8dc6c094f8.png

• Like 1