cant login

Pipoid

35 minutes ago, Pipoid said:

help i cant login i want to play the game!

At login page it says permanently "contecting to server"

Make sure Windows Defender or your anti-virus program are not blocking connections.  Add trose and the rose updater to the exception list.

Check this topic for solutions to other common launcher and game issues.

alredy put the exeptions, and cant login again...

at firewall of windows, and avast antivirus. help.

alredy put the exeptions, and cant login again...

at firewall of windows, and avast antivirus. help.

lol i just reinstalled and configured the avast to ASK me for firewall connections. and done it asked me and i can log.

Hello people,

As of today I am unable to login. The launcher updated the game to the latest patch, so far so good. But when the game gets to the login screen a blue flashy WiFi sign with the word 'connecting' below it appears in the lower left corner, which I have not seen before. 

When I try to login it then says 'Failed to connect to server' where it normally should say 'Downloading avatar list'. Then the 'Server unavailable' message pops up and the game closes itself. What to do? I've searched the www, but cannot find any people with the same problem.

I've attached a screenshot. What can I do?

20230829_122652.jpg

Un-installed and re-installed without rebooting login is stuck at 'connecting to server'.

Un-installed and re-installed while doing a reboot afterwards; same problem as shown in the pic.

In both cases I deleted the Rose directory after un-installing.

A previous player found that removing their mods that were installed helped them log in. Try to delete your 3ddata folder and repatch and see if that helps. 

You may also find that connecting to a VPN can prove to be successful. Even though you haven’t needed one in the past, it’s best to try now and see if it works. The team is actively searching for the issue, but it isn’t a fast process.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2023 at 5:03 PM, horton925 said:

updater won't go through and i am always getting an error message. Its been more than a month already, i am still experiencing the same problem.

Please share some more details about the error you are getting. If you can share a screenshot that would be very helpful!