Jst wanted to say..

xDGx

I am super impressed so far with what I have seen in terms of the server its quite good. I just started lvl 30 but I can appreciate the work that's gone into this. Played since the original beta so I been around. Recognize some names here too I think.. Anyways good job and looking forward to exploring more of this refreshing rose experience.

• Like 6

The player experience just feels well thought out and refreshing. The best way I can describe it. Map, quest design, skills, etc.. I haven't spent much time digging into the forum and stuff yet but even the gems system seems interesting. I've played on other servers who built off the base game and some did pretty good but still seemed to lose it's essence. I feel like this servers done a good job at capturing it. Albeit I just started playing haha

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, xDGx said:

The player experience just feels well thought out and refreshing. The best way I can describe it. Map, quest design, skills, etc.. I haven't spent much time digging into the forum and stuff yet but even the gems system seems interesting. I've played on other servers who built off the base game and some did pretty good but still seemed to lose it's essence. I feel like this servers done a good job at capturing it. Albeit I just started playing haha

Many players rush to get to max level and imo, they miss the best parts of the game. Rose is really beautiful when you take your time and enjoy each area/map.  I've played Rose for many years and I feel the same way about the game today as I did back in 2007 when I made my first character. 

I'm glad you feel the magic of Rose too and I hope you continue to enjoy your time here. If you have any questions, feel free to message me at the forum or on Discord

• Like 2