WASD not functioning

OFTraineeIII

Subject: Issue with Disable WASD Option in Latest Version Installer

Dear Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. 
Firstly, I would like to express my appreciation for the effort your team puts into developing and improving the game. It has always been an enjoyable experience for me, and I commend your dedication to delivering an exceptional gaming experience.

However, after reinstalling the latest version of the game, I noticed that the "Disable WASD" option under the game settings is not functioning as expected. Typically, I prefer using the WASD keys to control my character's movements, but unfortunately, this feature seems to be broken. As a result, I am unable to use the WASD keys for character walking, and this has become quite inconvenient, especially during intense gameplay.

Instead, I have been forced to rely solely on the mouse for character movement, which hampers my overall gaming experience and responsiveness. As you can imagine, this impacts my ability to enjoy the game to its fullest.

In light of this issue, I kindly request that your technical team investigates and addresses the problem promptly. I believe that enabling the "Disable WASD" option will significantly improve the gameplay experience for many users who prefer keyboard controls.

If there are any temporary workarounds available to re-enable WASD functionality, I would greatly appreciate your guidance in implementing them until a permanent solution is released.

Please keep me informed about the progress of this issue and the status of any upcoming patches or updates that will address it. I look forward to your prompt response and resolution of this matter.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I remain an ardent fan of the game and have confidence in your team's ability to provide excellent support.

Best regards,
TraineeIII