Katar's Raiders need Buff

vHello Roserians! I did some testing on PVP with my 250 Raider class and it was terrible.

I used an Exalted +10 set with lava set and Katar +16 with gems.

Using all the poison and fire skills I had a total of 13 whole matches played in Crystal Defend, having a total of 1 or 2 kill per match trying very hard with a lot of difficulty , while a mage or scout with an exalted set achieves between 6~8 kill . In my experience I did a survey with my friends who play Raider and they all said that the Raider Skitter is very weak . We'd like you on the board to look at the class for the purpose of balancing the game ...The abilities to burn and poison need a buff to balance the strength of the character .

Please I come to ask for a slight balancing so that we raider can compete in the same pattern with the Mages, Scouts, Champions, Bourgs .

Well , this is my opnion , sorry for anything and thanks  
Thanks in advance

Signed : iraa <3 

• Haha 1

On 6/26/2023 at 7:52 PM, skrillexbr said:

vHello Roserians! I did some testing on PVP with my 250 Raider class and it was terrible.

I used an Exalted +10 set with lava set and Katar +16 with gems.

Using all the poison and fire skills I had a total of 13 whole matches played in Crystal Defend, having a total of 1 or 2 kill per match trying very hard with a lot of difficulty , while a mage or scout with an exalted set achieves between 6~8 kill . In my experience I did a survey with my friends who play Raider and they all said that the Raider Skitter is very weak . We'd like you on the board to look at the class for the purpose of balancing the game ...The abilities to burn and poison need a buff to balance the strength of the character .

Please I come to ask for a slight balancing so that we raider can compete in the same pattern with the Mages, Scouts, Champions, Bourgs .

Well , this is my opnion , sorry for anything and thanks  
Thanks in advance

Signed : iraa <3 

Unfortuantely you haven't really even reached PVP potential. Lava set is only level 140 and Hebarn is significantly better at level 160. You're using PvM gear and it's only +10 when +20 is maximum. You need to grind for your Honor Set which is PVP oriented. Which you can also socket with PvP type gems to buff defense/stun resistance and many other passive buffs.

I'm sorry you're frustrated but you haven't even reached PvP gear. Sorry mate.

Edited by TheGuy

What the other two above said is accurate. It'll feel terrible at lower gear levels since the gap between fresh 250 and a fully geared 250 is effectively the difference of about 50 levels [give or take]. Just consider your 250 and current set to be about half way up the gap, you got a long ways to go.

Well, Raider are not horrible, but they are far from being the best eitherin PvP, or even in PvM (pretty much only wanted for their stuns). Most raiders only farm their kills by chain killing ppl after they get resed, and can never reach the top DPS of any game. Some random  Champs / Mages / Bourg can do that with ease while using exalted gears.

It is all a matter of perspective... but yes, if you compare the class to the rest, it is what it is, even more so at entry level.