Hi all, I'm xStoryTeller

xStoryTeller

I guess I'll start with a little bit about me:

I started just after the first wipe on iRose and was immediately hooked. I've played on a lot of servers including iRose, pRose, jRose, Titan, Ruff and was even a content developer for SevenHearts, and when that closed I helped as a content developer and event coordinator for Akram. Good things never seem to last sadly. But I'm very happy to see this project thriving and a lot of familiar names are attached to it, I'm sure it'll be a success. I might even dust off the old tools and make some mod or something. Anyway, enough reminiscing.

I'm xStoryTeller, a back-end software engineer from The Netherlands that loves Rose Online. Sadly I don't have as much time as I used to for playing but I'll make time somehow, even though its harder now that I have a young daughter ( 5 months old ) to take care of aswel. I mainly play during the day on Europe time (GMT+1), feel free to add me in-game or hit me up on discord ( xStoryTeller#3449 ).

Some other names I used to go by are: DarkSmily, xPie, xCherryPie and probably a lot of other names ( Who didnt have 10 alts, am I right? ). Some might remember my brother Funkygraz.

Anyway, hope too see you guys online!

• Like 6

Hi and welcome!

It looks like you've played on a lot of iRose servers. I'm sure you already know that many things here are very different.  I made this topic as a sort of list of the differences between iRose and Evo when I went to the old official server after Titan closed and I'm keeping it updated as changes are made.  There are links in that topic to some guides on features that iRose never had (like moving substats for example).  

It can be overwhelming at first but once you adjust, I'm sure you will love Evo as much as I do now.  Anyway, feel free to message me here at the forum or on Discord anytime.  I hope you have fun playing here!