Hi all

Delyte

I’m back after a very long time and I missed this game so much… Used to play Ruff & Titan Rose back then. I forgot so many things and have to deal with the new ones.
So if you see me in game, feel free to buff me! 😅🥰

Hi and welcome!

Always nice to see other old Ruff/Titan players.  I think this topic might be worth checking out.  I first made it years ago when we went to the official server after Titan closed.  I'm keeping it updated it with the changes made since Rednim took over the game.  There are a lot of things that are very different now but don't get overwhelmed.  There are many guides here at the forum to help and you can always message me here or on the Rose Discord server. 

I hope you enjoy your time playing here.  See you ingame!

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Delyte said:

I remember you and I‘m glad to see you here again 🙂 I‘ll definitely check the forum, especially the newbie section as I forgot so many things!🤩

It's very confusing at first so please don't hesitate to message me if you have questions.  Discord is faster when you need an answer right away but I'll reply here at the forum too.  The Rose community is also pretty helpful.  Don't worry, it's like riding a bike- you never really forget  😄

• Like 1