Clan Points discussion!

Hi ladies and gents,

I feel like we need to have a discussion about clan points, the ways of earning them and the advantages it gives.

Current state : 

The CP system in place has been designed by WP to push players on buying CPs via the item mall. Now, there is not such an option anymore and I trust the team enough to dare hoping there will never be.

This pushes players to adapt their behaviour to the enormous CP needs in order to stay competitive in both PVE and PVP. Clan recruitment is becoming more aggressive and efficiency targets are being enforced to members who now have to farm a minimum set amount of CP per weeks... and the best way to do so is to organize AFK parties in Fossil. All you need is 1 cleric for flames and 1 AOE champ on autopilot, the rest of the party being there only to multiply the CP earned by the Clan.

This system is not fun, pushes to use bots and / or to log in the game to actually not be playing it. If a clan was to not do it, it would mean a big sacrifice in pvm and pvp offence / defence and a huge loss on item drop rate making the farm grind practically not worth your time compared to the clans embracing the bot / afk farming forced on us.

One thing is clear to me, the system has to change! And I m not here to promote one solution or another, but I do not believe the game should go out on large plateforms like steam or others with such a fail design on its endgame content.

What are you guys thoughts about it? 

What could be done to make this system fair and fun for a broad audience? 

Thank you for your attention, can't wait to see where this goes.

• Like 3

Before the thread goes any further, the team is aware of the CP issue and is actively discussing the matter. No finalizations have been made yet, though. 

I’m sure we will visit this topic before proceeding with implementing any type of change, so this is a great time to have your ideas presented to tell us how you would like to see this changed. Every perspective matters. 

I totally agree with your thought. Smaller clans have very little fighting chance to compete vs the bigger clans and are forced to leave to join bigger clans because of the huge disadvantage they get. Just so they can even the playing field.

Hi,

I agree with you. I currently reached the end game and to progress more, you need to have clan skills who are hard to earn for a small or medium clan. Would be a nice option to have Weekly/Dailies Clan Quests to reward, just an idea.  

I'm currently in the same position as standard said. Forced to join Big clans to get the skills to farm better and get better equipments to farm more zulies. While leaving smaller clan, the clan i leaved can't progress since i'm giving CP to the others one that i joined (totally normal). I skip the part where big clan require minimum CP per week and where tons of bots are doing the work as Charas said. But thing gonna need to change, number of time i revived a dead cleric and knight on fossil and their bot starting healing and taunting.... exausting 😛 (that's another subket 🙂 )

Tbh the 70% of the clan skills are nice. Maybe a clanhouse system and clan warehouse could be nice to add. Something (objectives maybe) that while completed reward the clan and can help small clan to have an easier time.

Keep up the good work, i'm hyped since the new content release (LCF).

Cya in-game

at this point the luna cf is being camped by a certain clan there can be 30 characters down there at a time and only 1 or 2 who are not afk killing the boss.downfall is you now have a 160+ camping the luna cf making it impossible for lower levels to enter.

a cf for eldeon needs to be opened up and one for orlo.maybe make use of the goblin cave ? spots as clanfields entry points for the proper levels also need junon cf opened back up and have access like luna cf and make sure the Jelly riddlers are removed or exp killed.

Edited by OldSchool

Hi,

I totally agree with you . i propose to delete drops advantage from clan as i think the drop advantage is unfair and also there is so many other way for clan too use clan point  .  i think there will be less people using bot as it would be less rewarded and everyone gonna be equal .

clanskill.png

I suggest that you add in the gem cutting the crafting of bonus drop gems beyond 3. This will encourage players to play a little more in dungeons. This will restore value to gems 1 and 2, and maybe high chemical, glistening orb and hearts as seen in the exemple add here .

cushion.png

The drop is the heart of the game for me and all the try harder players , this problem is terrible the true comunity ROSE , I bielve that it has to be your number 1 priority .

Merci 🙂

Layenne

Old player on Irose/Eurose/Narose/krose/Jrose/shinrose... (all rose version)

Edited by Layenne

30 minutes ago, Layenne said:

Hi,

I totally agree with you . i propose to delete drops advantage from clan as i think the drop advantage is unfair and also there is so many other way for clan too use clan point  .  i think there will be less people using bot as it would be less rewarded and everyone gonna be equal . the skill were created to stop ROSE to be a pay to win as we could buy clanpoint from item mall and i am really thanks full for that .

clanskill.png

I suggest that you add in the gem cutting the crafting of bonus drop gems beyond 3. This will encourage players to play a little more in dungeons. This will restore value to gems 1 and 2, and maybe high chemical, glistening orb and hearts as seen in the exemple add here .

cushion.png

The drop is the heart of the game for me and all the try harder players , this problem is terrible the true comunity ROSE , I bielve that it has to be your number 1 priority .you offer is really too low

Merci 🙂

Layenne

Old player on Irose/Eurose/Narose/krose/Jrose/shinrose... (all rose version)

Whole clan work to get drop bonus then why it's unfair? 

Btw I agree with Charas about Fossil. Too many CP botter there. The solution should be: no CP for lvl250 in Fossil map. And no CP when using exp nultifier aswell.

CP should be only rewarded from Clan Fields, GA content and the CP quests (that would actually then be worth doing). 
The overall CP costs could be reduced in this case then. No CP from mobs outside of the specified areas.

Opening all Clan Fields, and implementing the ones for Eldeon and Orlo too *(they could be designed differently than the others as well). This would make players require characters of the specific Clan Fields level range for best CP farm profit.

Game Arena would reward CP if you run a dungeon and increase per clan member in group slightly to promote more clan groups. 
Similar could be done with the PvP maps, besides Honor, CP could be rewards for kills, objectives, and match wins/loses also increasing depending on clan member presence. 

The current CP quests would be relevant for those that like to PvM outside of GA and Clan Fields and allow them to do the quests for the CP rewards from them. 

*Eldeon Clan Field (lvl 170-200) could be designed similar to the Sikuku Camp in Shady Jungle: A camp like base area on the base where players spawn, and some mobs. 1 big spiral path tree in each camp corner that players can go up. Then “X”shape bridges connecting the four tree tops to a middle platform there the big reward mob/treasure can be found (Looks kinda like this : X : where dots are trees and X is the bridges, then a round platform in the middle). Once the middle reward is claimed, players at the top are knocked down (middle platform/bridges break/respawn until next spawn).

*Orlo Clan Field (lvl 220-250) could be within the Giant Pyramid in The Golden Ring with the entrance at the top. The inside could be a maze where dead ends either have a king type mob waiting or a portal that teleports to another location. These could then spawn and despawn after a set time to different locations so the spots wouldn’t be the same.