Summer Festival June 1 - June 30

HoneyBuns

Pogo set items are stuck with you forever. I have two body items, I cannot drop it, I cannot sell it, I cannot disassemble it

It will forever live in my Item Mall tab, taking up space, and collecting cobwebs    🙂

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, tuMrou said:

where i can find a dried piece of BARK?

i killed smoulies but still got nothing. suck.

All of the Smoulies in Forest of Wandering can drop bark. Just keep trying!  🍀

• 2 weeks later...

Does Bruce actually have the Surfboard as a drop in his drop table? I’ve only seen senior gear drop and Lisent HG so far.

Farming him is not fun with his 6 hour respawn timer (sometimes skips a spawn making it 12 hours instead then).

3 hours ago, Heatfist said:

Does Bruce actually have the Surfboard as a drop in his drop table? I’ve only seen senior gear drop and Lisent HG so far.

Farming him is not fun with his 6 hour respawn timer (sometimes skips a spawn making it 12 hours instead then).

Far as I know he does, but I can ask Garnet to check.

• Thanks 1

Make sure that you farm for the 210 pieces of trash needed for the lifeguard suit and buoy on the character.  If the suit is traded, you won't be able to get the whistle.

What that means? I farm first 210 trash and then are there order in which I trade those to suit+buoy from npc?

7 hours ago, Automaatt said:

What that means? I farm first 210 trash and then are there order in which I trade those to suit+buoy from npc?

No, no. What I meant is that you must farm the 210 trash using the character that you want to have the whistle. You can't farm it on another character then trade it.

32 minutes ago, 300ccc said:

will we have the answer on the 30th? only garnet know ?

The team is pretty busy getting ready for the next patch, but a quick initial look indicated that Bruce does not drop the surfboard atm.  We will dig into this more when we can.

• Sad 1

29 minutes ago, HoneyBuns said:

The team is pretty busy getting ready for the next patch, but a quick initial look indicated that Bruce does not drop the surfboard atm.  We will dig into this more when we can.

Got Ya Honey, good luck to the team 💯

You should modify first post

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, 300ccc said:

Got Ya Honey, good luck to the team 💯

You should modify first post

Good idea and done. Hopefully I'll be able to edit it again with better news at some point 🤞

• Like 1