Mods moving peoples shops that arent illegally parked

As u can see in the picture yea i stand out because i move right inbetween crune and bellia but im not using any glitch or illegal way to get here, its a place anyone can open a vend so why do i keep being moved? im not breaking the 10m from npc rule. i get moved 10x per day.

image.thumb.png.0d4ae680ecc7e51d981ca2191ff06570.png

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, HLAJR said:

Are you saying that there are In Game Mods (Moderator?) that are always moving your shop? And is that even possible?

yes, mods look for people that glitch beyond the 10m vending range and telport them away from the npc, sometimes after few minutes sometimes after few hours, it even makes a teleport kinda animation, like a short ice charm animation. why would it not be possible for mods to move u to their location? this has been done since forever in other rose games. 😛

4 hours ago, heavoc1234 said:

As u can see in the picture yea i stand out because i move right inbetween crune and bellia but im not using any glitch or illegal way to get here, its a place anyone can open a vend so why do i keep being moved? im not breaking the 10m from npc rule. i get moved 10x per day.

image.thumb.png.0d4ae680ecc7e51d981ca2191ff06570.png

You’ll have to forgive us. We see many people glitch their way near the NPCs beyond the 10m mark (literally the entire row near Crune shouldn’t be there) and frankly do not have the time to test out every single location ourselves.

The spot you’re being moved from is indeed allowed and we’re now all aware of it, so thank you. Another thing to remember is when many people are in an area after being logged in for a few hours, the game appears to inadvertently glitch some locations on people’s screens. So while you may start off at (5000, 5000), after a few hours, everyone else may see you at (5001, 5001) (just an example). So you may still get moved from time to time.

We are not perfect, but we appreciate your understanding of the situation. This would be a whole heck of a lot easier if everyone just played by following the restrictions the game puts in place, but alas, this is not the case. 

Happy vending!

• Thanks 1