Buyer beware!

I made this post once before. But deleted it because it sort of got out of hand. 

A method of scamming people can be to have many stacks be what seems to be a very reasonable price, for a buyer to be like HERE LET ME TAKE ALL OF THIS. Not noticing the one stack costing far more than all the others. 

I get it, accidents happen, it could of just been an accident. Things happen. 
image.png.77da5b4d649823fcc0394721a3193c20.png
image.png.eb85ff11d8cceea15156a2f88e398618.png

Edited by GodOfEntity

3 hours ago, GodOfEntity said:

How would this make me wise? 

Because you said this:

8 hours ago, GodOfEntity said:

I get it, accidents happen, it could of just been an accident. Things happen.

You don't know if they are purposefully doing this and are now potentially shining a bad light on them, in case they didn't do it on purpose.

Your PSA to be wary of such scams is great, and I think it's a good thing to shine a light on. I still think you should have at least sensored their name in order to target the problem and not a player.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2023 at 12:51 PM, Sparx said:

I would really suggest you leave player names out of this. I understand the message but in cases like this you would be wise to censor out the player name before posting.

How would that make him wise? if its a scammer people will know his name, if its a mistake the player will hear from people his mistake and he will change his price? 

this is another reason a market-place NPC is needed in MMO games "modern mmo" games at least , it's already in private servers , I think rednim team knows.
add it to this version it will be great imho .. many benefits .. I myself hate wasting my TIME looking in Shops randomly for 1hr+... just add a market-place npc system with search on buying/selling , and offline-vending . will be Great !

Edited by 3DError
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, 3DError said:

this is another reason a market-place NPC is needed in MMO games "modern mmo" games at least , it's already in private servers , I think rednim team knows.
add it to this version it will be great imho .. many benefits .. I myself hate wasting my TIME looking in Shops randomly for 1hr+... just add a market-place npc system with search on buying/selling , and offline-vending . will be Great !

Make sure to show your support!

• Like 1