When will NARose be open to the public?

As far as I know, NARose is still in BETA testing at the moment, but when is this testing be over and open up the server to the public?  BETA testing is taking too long don't you think?  People are going to start loosing interest and slowly forget about the game, then gone.

Hi! I suggest you join the discord, link via www.roseonlinegame.com to read all the latest information/discussions there. 

The game is not in BETA at the moment, it's in ALPHA, meaning only specifik players can access the game right now.
Often followed by a closed beta, then open beta for everyone.

Let the devs take their time to publish a fresh and bug-free game, there are other games to play meanwhile 🙂
We all should just be happy they spending their free time on working on this game for us. 

9 hours ago, Apocalypse said:

As far as I know, NARose is still in BETA testing at the moment, but when is this testing be over and open up the server to the public?  BETA testing is taking too long don't you think?  People are going to start loosing interest and slowly forget about the game, then gone.

FYI, It isn't NARose, just Rose Online.

No the testing isn't taking too long, the Dev team is working hard on fixing things that is being reported by the Alpha testers and the Dev team as well.   Give it time, it will get done and right.

• 7 months later...