Zulie reward for dungeons/ draconis peaks.

prettywomanlover

Hello. Currently, I believe there are only three ways to make direct Zulie in the game, without having to go through the market via selling items, which are, selling items to NPCs, quests, and chewed bones. Chewed bones, and selling items to NPCs give a very low amount of money so realistically are not very ideal / viable options. Sure there are some repeatable you can do to get 100k here and there, but they are very tedious in my opinion, especially if that is all you are trying to do to make money, and also my idea would incentivize these dead game modes which nobody does, and which give a lot lower base score of valor/honor points. 

The idea: Simply add a zulie reward to these game modes, encouraging people to run them more often. I've noticed less people are doing dungeons, I believe because they give a very low amount of valor points, and not very good rewards, and even if they are decent, it takes a long time to sell those items, and doesn't really provide the player with instant gratification, which is the exact affect I believe it should have on players. Also, Draconis peak which gives a low amount of points and I do not remember if it gives anything else, but nobody does it currently sadly I think this change would encourage so many people to play it.

This could also be implemented with all of the game modes, and i would be in favor of it, just not sure if other people would be as well, as AA is already very rewarding. 

I'm not exactly sure what, but something needs to be done in my opinion about the progression system. Currently the meta and what people like to do in PVP is spam AA and that is pretty much it, while some OP classes (mage cleric and raider) get an insane amount of points, pretty much the rest of the classes, get a much lower amount of points, and it takes ages to get your endgame best in slot gear, and even after you've done that, there is pretty much nothing to gain, except the ability to try new sets. That is not super rewarding for players who do not have this endgame set yet, and especially is not rewarding for players who already do have these sets, as there is basically nothing more to gain from them.      I think adding a zulie reward would overall make it more fun and rewarding for both types of these players and overall would be healthy for the economy in my opinion to be rewarded directly with the main currency (zulie) for your preferred activity. 

Let me know what you think! Thanks for reading 🙂

• Like 2

21 hours ago, prettywomanlover said:

I've noticed less people are doing dungeons, I believe because they give a very low amount of valor points

I dont really think they should give more valor than what they are doing at the moment, it should take a while to get the pvm skill/gear you want. And if we would be given zulie reward from everything in the game, what fun is it then? 

3 hours ago, Forestwithin said:

I dont really think they should give more valor than what they are doing at the moment, it should take a while to get the pvm skill/gear you want. And if we would be given zulie reward from everything in the game, what fun is it then? 

Yes all from zulie sellers. Once they start banning them, there will not be. There are not many ways to get zulie in the game other than dailies, and boring repeatables. We should get rewarded for playing the game the way we prefer to play it weather than be dungeons, or open world. And cmon you get less than 60 points from a COU, in AA you can get 150 very easily as the worst class, lots of times over 200-500.  And don't say the drops are good they are terrible and even when u get a decent items you have to sit for 24 hrs vending it.. It's not encouraging people to play them.. Sure there is a lot of zulie on the market right now from botters /zulie sellers farming 24/7 every minute of the day because that is literally all they do for a living.. What happens when they get banned? the only way of getting zulie is farming tedious quests and low rate open world. I'm just saying, we should be able to play the game the way we want to play weather that be in dungeons or whatever, and be rewarded for it and feel like were progressing our characters. For people who already have BIS valor gear there is absolutely no reason for them to do them other than stocking up on uniques worth 400k to sell overnight

4 hours ago, Dobbie said:

please don't do this - the market is already overinflated with billions and billionsof zulie - this will only devalue zulie even more 

from zulie sellers who literally their only job is to play every minute of the day and sell items/zulie. What happens when they start banning them?

Edited by prettywomanlover

1 hour ago, prettywomanlover said:

Yes all from zulie sellers. Once they start banning them, there will not be. There are not many ways to get zulie in the game other than dailies, and boring repeatables. We should get rewarded for playing the game the way we prefer to play it weather than be dungeons, or open world. And cmon you get less than 60 points from a COU, in AA you can get 150 very easily as the worst class, lots of times over 200-500.  And don't say the drops are good they are terrible and even when u get a decent items you have to sit for 24 hrs vending it.. It's not encouraging people to play them.. Sure there is a lot of zulie on the market right now from botters /zulie sellers farming 24/7 every minute of the day because that is literally all they do for a living.. What happens when they get banned? the only way of getting zulie is farming tedious quests and low rate open world. I'm just saying, we should be able to play the game the way we want to play weather that be in dungeons or whatever, and be rewarded for it and feel like were progressing our characters. For people who already have BIS valor gear there is absolutely no reason for them to do them other than stocking up on uniques worth 400k to sell overnight

from zulie sellers who literally their only job is to play every minute of the day and sell items/zulie. What happens when they start banning them?

Mate what are toy talking about? Vending for 24 hours+? Then you might wanna rethink how you price everything. Forest ash can sell in 10 min. Same with wired, mage unique skills and so on, same with maxstats