Why are high level players in low level zones?

Broob

I've noticed several people from the guild Reapers in low-level areas killing a bunch of mobs not really looting stuff. I'm just curious about what they are doing. Is there a reason for grinding those low-level mobs? I played when I was young and recently refound the game so I could be missing something.

3 minutes ago, Broob said:

I've noticed several people from the guild Reapers in low-level areas killing a bunch of mobs not really looting stuff. I'm just curious about what they are doing. Is there a reason for grinding those low-level mobs? I played when I was young and recently refound the game so I could be missing something.

Monsters drop items even if their names are gray. What you see are people hunting kings, captains, and leaders for uniques or king medallions. King medallions are used in the game to get one of two costumes. 

• Like 4

Been catching up on forums while maint. and seen Avatar a bunch in the low drop post. I have to agree with him on this one and the most recent post (some guy calling anima lake farmer hacker). Higher lvl people/clans especially Reaper, Buy and Sell, and Dystopia to name a few camp the low lvl areas sometimes. They do this for not just event(s) as mentioned but either chems, grades items for refining/upgrading, and low lvl gems sometimes. I understand where people are coming from being 50 and seeing some guy roll up and 1 tap a king mob, but ask yourself this, was your party going to pull that king mob and spend 5 mins killing for a dark lvl 50 set u replace in an hr or kill the other mobs so u can lvl? I know they have work to do and some stuff is outdated but this is the most i've seen the devs focus on the community and game breaking problems (server stability, fosiil being fixed now, etc) and I have confidence. This is one of few actually free MMOs still and u can get event cosmetics etc and never have to spend a dime. Have hope friends and Arua's blessings.

• Like 1

Nothing is Free you cheapskates, I've only played a week and spent @ $50, give back to the game or it will fail again, buying stuff is my way of thanking them for playing their game, I understand some children can't pay and that's ok obviously, but if you work and enjoy the game, get in that Item mall and buy somethings, these guys don't work for free !!

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Thanks to the repeatables-dominated meta, only a few zones on each planet are being used. I reckon it'd be more polite of the high-level players to do what they need to do in the emptier maps. What could be done to make going there easier and more attractive? We'd need drawcards for that as well as very subtle penalties for being in a populated low-level map.

• Like 1