Game Arena IP Restrictions

kbittner78

Can we please remove the IP restrictions on the Game Arena. My wife and I like to play by ourselves on each of our two accounts, however, with there being IP restrictions on the Game Arena, it will not allow us to queue because of having multiple characters logged in. This is completely unfair to those of us that prefer to keep to ourselves. Neither one of us wants to go into a Game Arena dungeon without the other nor do we want to have to buy our gear and books from others as we prefer to farm our own stuff because of the sense of accomplishment we get from doing so.

10 minutes ago, kbittner78 said:

Can we please remove the IP restrictions on the Game Arena. My wife and I like to play by ourselves on each of our two accounts, however, with there being IP restrictions on the Game Arena, it will not allow us to queue because of having multiple characters logged in. This is completely unfair to those of us that prefer to keep to ourselves. Neither one of us wants to go into a Game Arena dungeon without the other nor do we want to have to buy our gear and books from others as we prefer to farm our own stuff because of the sense of accomplishment we get from doing so.

Hello,

As previously mentioned in this update, the IP restrictions were enabled to prevent further abuse from happening. This is a temporary measure until a more sophisticated method is used. While we understand that this prevents multiple people from the same household from queuing together, we have to look at the larger picture. 

Do not forget that it was this team that removed the IP restrictions that Warp Portal had enabled because they understand what a hassle this is for multiple players in the same household. We will find our way back there in time. Just be patient. 

• Like 1

Feel you, me and my brother started playing and chose our classes because we planned to play together (leveling,pvping,dungeons,farming). 

After reaching max level all we can do together is farm in the open world, which we dont even do that much.

I understand the need for restrictions, but they are a bit brutish. Hopefully that sophisticated method is implemented soon™