Drop down menu - login

1 Corinthians 15 1-4

Hi, so this isn't something that needs to be done today. or heck even in 5 months or so. just something that i would like to suggest.

Would it be difficult to create a dropdown menu of email accounts while logging in you username-email? 

if it's too hard. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

I have several accounts and after about a month of having to retype the emails is …. its not hard by any means, it's just inconvenient  (Honestly it's laziness ill just get to the point... finally)

• Haha 1

There is already a modification where you can login any account without typing your login details repeatedly, but of course, you have to set them all first in the batch file. After that, you only need to run the batch file and then PRESS corresponding number from the selection to login your specific account.

I have and other players too been doing that for more than a few months now and it is tested working...

On 2/21/2023 at 5:37 AM, 1 Corinthians 15 1-4 said:

Hi, so this isn't something that needs to be done today. or heck even in 5 months or so. just something that i would like to suggest.

Would it be difficult to create a dropdown menu of email accounts while logging in you username-email? 

I have several accounts and after about a month of having to retype the emails is …. its not hard by any means, it's just inconvenient  (Honestly it's laziness ill just get to the point... finally)

sounds like "history" feature of emails used before, similar to auto-fill on website 

• Like 1

On 2/21/2023 at 10:37 AM, 1 Corinthians 15 1-4 said:

This is what I am referring to... Please check the thread...

There are 2 ways there to do it, 1st is by creating shortcuts, one for each of your email account and 2nd is using the batch file approach.

Edited by HLAJR