Farm chemicals

Hello 

I used to play vanilla rose, where we had to level in Goblin Cave, or at least Come back there for 2nd job quest and btw WE droped plenty of chemicals, but here WE never really have to go there lol

Right now i'm in eldeon leveling my arti, lvl 150 gonna begin gem cutting... But other than an Hermes drop on a king and low essences from reapeatables quests, never droped chemicals on mobs 

Do you have a tip ?

Thx

On 2/14/2023 at 3:10 PM, Etienne oelekno said:

Hello 

I used to play vanilla rose, where we had to level in Goblin Cave, or at least Come back there for 2nd job quest and btw WE droped plenty of chemicals, but here WE never really have to go there lol

Right now i'm in eldeon leveling my arti, lvl 150 gonna begin gem cutting... But other than an Hermes drop on a king and low essences from reapeatables quests, never droped chemicals on mobs 

Do you have a tip ?

Thx

Chemicals only drop on certain maps now but there are some on each of the four planets.  On Eldeon, Sikuku Prison and Sikuku Ruins are the places to go to farm for chems.  Ruins is a PvP map but prison is not.

You can also make a character just for farming in Goblin Cave for example.  That's exactly how it was in iRose.  The food NPC's here sell no experience scrolls although you can just suicide to stay at a certain level like we used to do.

Linda in El Verloon has quests for Oblivion Temple (lvl 130+) which rewards chemicals. Chemicals also drop inside the temple too. Her quests reward Lisents Hg, Elixirs, and Leo Zodiac Stones.

The repeatable union quests in Xita offer low essences as rewards.

Sikuku Ruins has an NPC near the small camp with the other NPCs which offers a repeatable quest that rewards 20 Essences. Requires to explore the Sikuku Huts within ruins to find a Mark of Turak. 

Turak Maze Quest in Sikuku Ruins requires a party and 160+ to enter. After beating the boss you get Enthirics, Lisent Hg, and Lisent U (but this is currently being mass farmed by max lvl players and like 2 clans)

Edited by Heatfist
  • Thanks 1