Open ALL for consumables.

Jamie

Hello!

Would it be possible to have a 'shift click' open all button on consumables? Have them either open all at once and give you a total of what's would have been received, had you opened them individually or so it opens them all much like the crafting skill where it does it one by one.

The ways I could see this being implemented would either a common skill, with a box much like 'disassemble' skill and you can select the amount you want to open, or a shift click much like how you can add stat points.

I could see how this may also reduce stress on the server as instead of processing 3,000 clicks to open 1,000 items when I am spamming to open them, it's only processing what needs to be processed. (If thats how it works at all, I am not a techy.)

ffff.png

• Like 3

With the output being random, the only thing save there in my thought is the clicking action of the player since every item (boxes) that you would like to open, would need to go in a counted(base on the total boxes/gift) process, the server allocating counters, so in that note, the server will still do the same amount of work (processing it in loop) until all total amount of boxes had been opened. Thought it is not still impossible by just doing it using a formula with a lot of variables inside of it.

It could be implemented just like in the stackable crafting which is currently active, like crafting an item then you will just set how many of it you would like to craft, with consideration of amount of needed materials and storage space for the crafted items.