Build diversity. Namely Cleric

cyaneyedlion

Having build diversity based on stats and equipment could be an interesting direction for the game. 
Champions that want to tank while doing decent damage could go STR/SEN(or some other stat) while a pure damage Champ could go STR. Individual builds would be more suited to play style and creates even more diversity in builds.  
Other classes can use this same approach IE the Cleric.

DEX/INT- DPS Cleric

STR(or SEN)/INT - Tank Cleric

INT Pure- Buff Cleric. 

These are just a few ideas I think could be interesting.

Edited by Garnet
Violate rules

Hi cyan, please make sure you read the rules before posting on the forums.

First off, I don't see why a cleric would go with str because of some of their passives which highly favor dex builds for dodge, attack, block rate. ANd clerics do not scale off of int for buffs and heals, they scale off od charm.

Second, there are already so many different builds for every classes, so maybe you can elaborate a little more?

17 hours ago, Vexoi said:

Hi cyan, please make sure you read the rules before posting on the forums.

First off, I don't see why a cleric would go with str because of some of their passives which highly favor dex builds for dodge, attack, block rate. ANd clerics do not scale off of int for buffs and heals, they scale off od charm.

Second, there are already so many different builds for every classes, so maybe you can elaborate a little more?

If they are able to equip shields in help aiding with damage mitigation would be a positive aspect of going STR and these are just suggestions to prompt ideas of new things. As responded in another post different versions of rose use different stats for buffs/heals etc. formerly INT was the stat I knew to increase healing and buff potency so that is my reference point. 

• 4 weeks later...

I don't really see like the idea. that's just my opinion though. 

If I were to make a suggestion in terms of diversity, I would like a sub-tank raider.

Let's say a raider that has an AoE taunt that increases their dodge at 85% for 10 seconds with a 2 or 3 minute cooldown, this allows a party to temporarily substitute the main tank in certain situations where they just need healing for a bit or is casting something.