Change for Valor Skill Shop

Heatfist

Add the pvm skills sold from Valor Skill Shop into the class trees or make the books droppable off ghosts/dungeons instead and replace the Skill Shop with a Mask/Off-Hand Valor Shop. 

The craftable masks are all grade 3 or lower. Junon Mask from episode quest is one of the only few unique masks. Adding some higher level higher grade masks with various stats for all jobs would be awesome. Same with Off hands. Valor Shop has back items why not have Shield, Magic Tools, and Recreational Valor offhands too. 

+1 for more masks, and I like the idea of some new lower grade masks in the valor shop. However high grade and unique masks should always be craftable/dropable. Gets people farming something else than just valor.

Same goes for offhands/shields/magic tools. Putting everything in 1 shop kills the game for me.

Edited by Kayuchi

21 minutes ago, Kayuchi said:

+1 for more masks, and I like the idea of some new lower grade masks in the valor shop. However high grade and unique masks should always be craftable/dropable. Gets people farming something else than just valor.

Same goes for offhands/shields/magic tools. Putting everything in 1 shop kills the game for me.

I agree, I don’t mean to have each tier of offhands in the shop either just maybe 2-3 similar to the backshields. 

In honor shop you have accessories and school looks.

So my idea for this mask/offhand shop would be to have an offhand for the low level range, mid range and high range to fit the style. Of course the in between and best in slot should be left as drops or crafts.

As for masks have 2-4 stat varieties for each class with a different look for low level, mid level and high level. These masks wouldn’t be able to have sub stats same as the other Valor gear and would only be able to fit gems to make them different from the unique masks that are drops.

Stronger masks can always be added to end game drops and other niche masks could be added to craftables in the future. 

Main endgame currency is already Valor and most etc materials are already available in the Valor shop so people will always be farming for Valor anyways unless there’s a change in that area.

If there were endgame areas dropping special kinds of material for end game crafts in various maps for high end crafted gear that would be great too but that’s a whole new topic on its own.

• Like 1