Low-level dungeons — impossible?

Rootstock

Hey,

Yesterday I finally made it to the level 120–150 dungeon with a nice crew: a tank, healer, AoE, and DPS/debuff. Took a long time to find the party, because no one is doing the low level dungeon runs… and now I know why.

Level 120–150 Cave of Ulverick was cool. The mobs and first two spider bosses were a fair challenge — the second boss was difficult, but we beat it.

And then… Ulverick! It hit normal attack criticals that dealt 13k damage. Killed our tank in what looked like 2 hits. Basically one shot me (149 dual raider with Reinforced set). We tried again and were all killed in a flash, maybe 2 seconds.

Sure, you can just say ”git gud”, but I’m wondering whether the level 120–150 version of Ulverick is _literally_ impossible. I can’t imagine what would beat that monster at this level (with no  access to good gems, etc.). (Has anyone ever beat the 120–150 version of CoU?)

My point is: no one is doing this low level dungeon because it seems to be impossible. Which means that a fun part of the game is unplayable.

Tldr: low level Ulverick needs a nerf. (And yes, I know that people are beating the higher level version! That’s an entirely different story.)

Edited by Rootstock

I haven't completed the dungeon myself because of this reason. I believe the current stats of Ulverick may be in place with all the P2W skills/items in the item mall. Not to mention any bonus stats given under the costume tab. 

I'm not entirely sure if Valor gear would help in this matter, either. But maybe I'll give it a try myself and see how it goes. 

7 minutes ago, Avatar said:

I haven't completed the dungeon myself because of this reason. I believe the current stats of Ulverick may be in place with all the P2W skills/items in the item mall. Not to mention any bonus stats given under the costume tab. 

I'm not entirely sure if Valor gear would help in this matter, either. But maybe I'll give it a try myself and see how it goes. 

Yes, I think something went wrong with the scaling to lower levels. My guess is Valor gear won’t help much, but interesting to hear if it does. Because I don’t mean Ulverick was just ”too hard”, it rather seemed like it’s from a different universe of difficulty that is just not feasible at levels 120–150.

Again, happy to be proved wrong if someone does beat it! But in any case, the fact that I had to spend an hour to gather a group to enter the level 120–150 CoU speaks for itself: it is so difficult or unattractive that no one is even trying.