ART FOR LOGO GUILD

Brynd0

Hey guys! I hope that someone could help me on this hahaha I just have a Logo mark for my guild, but when i select it in game, i dont want that it be a SQUARE logo. How could I select my LOGO without the square background? I tried to erased the black background around logo, but in game continue with a square background. Thanks a lot!

CDB (1).png

Your logo has too much detail to properly use in the game. So a simplified version has to be made first. I believe it has to fit 20x20 pixels, very small.

And then are guides on this forum you can follow to prepare the logo for use as clan logo.

5 minutes ago, Zeror said:

Your logo has too much detail to properly use in the game. So a simplified version has to be made first. I believe it has to fit 20x20 pixels, very small.

And then are guides on this forum you can follow to prepare the logo for use as clan logo.

Yea, i though that. I removed some details already, but when i change to .bmp, my transparence gone away, and stay with a square background.

I want to remove that backgroud grey on .bmp file and continue with transparence like this guilds on pics

Sem título.png

screen009.jpg