Unique weapons

Justkuu

Epic Drops: Typically, these are those purple weapons you find.

Ancient Scarab, Protective Amulet, Mystic Charm, Hime, Low Enthiric, Lisent Hg & Adamantium Drill

Only monsters with a Class of Leader,  Captain,  SubBoss, and King have been given a listing for an epic drop tier.

Game Arena Dungeon: Leader & Captains are excluded from Epic drops.

Within this tier would be the various purple equipment that is found from monsters, based on the associated levels to the purple and the monster.

List of Epic Weapons from a Level 80's King and Warriors [Soldier & Dealer]:

Firangi

Phoenixhander

Razor Spear

Dark Buster

Knight Killer

Abyss Rifle

Faust

If you would like to see the symbol for each monster classification, visit the Notion Wiki and scroll down to the bottom of the page. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2023 at 4:10 AM, Avatar said:

Epic Drops: Typically, these are those purple weapons you find.

Ancient Scarab, Protective Amulet, Mystic Charm, Hime, Low Enthiric, Lisent Hg & Adamantium Drill

Only monsters with a Class of Leader,  Captain,  SubBoss, and King have been given a listing for an epic drop tier.

Game Arena Dungeon: Leader & Captains are excluded from Epic drops.

Within this tier would be the various purple equipment that is found from monsters, based on the associated levels to the purple and the monster.

List of Epic Weapons from a Level 80's King and Warriors [Soldier & Dealer]:

Firangi

Phoenixhander

Razor Spear

Dark Buster

Knight Killer

Abyss Rifle

Faust

If you would like to see the symbol for each monster classification, visit the Notion Wiki and scroll down to the bottom of the page. 

Hi Avatar, how about the hawker and muse epic weapons? I assume 90+ monsters?

4 hours ago, Kotence said:

Every mob have chance to drop you unique weapon i got my Rock Launcher from normal mob on luna.. just the chance to get lucky is extremly low

Since uniques are part of the epic drop tier, they drop from mobs that have the classification of Leaders and above. 

• 2 months later...
13 hours ago, Knight1412 said:

so if i were to farm for a rock launcher or other launcher? i could just go and hunt any leaders and above? or is there minimum monster level?

Personally I think if you can run CoU really fast that's a pretty good bet at farming rock launchers.
(although, with the right drop set, I have seen some pretty crazy unique farming in the world) 

Edited by GodOfEntity